Newspaper clippings

Draco sighed. All he wanted was Ginny out of the way. But who was he kidding? Even if Ginny didn't exist, Harry would be with someone else. They were supposed to hate each, you know, the sworn enemies within Hogwarts?

Harry was right. After all the shit Draco put them through, he was surprised that Harry offered to help in the first place much less attempt to play a game with him.

Even if Harry wasn't straight, which he wasn't, Harry Potter hated Draco Malfoy.

After living with someone for a while, even if its just a few weeks, you figure out things. You know things. Habits, either good or bad, what they look like in the morning, if they snore (and Harry snored very loudly), even down to their scent. It just surrounds you twenty-four seven.

What Draco found out about Harry was his small and concealed collection of muggle gay and straight porn. Playboy, penthouse, the list went on.

Draco figured that Harry was bisexual or completely gay and just didn't want to admit it to himself, much less anyone else.

He was not coming out of the closet anytime soon, whether he be bi or gay.

Draco? He was 100% homo. At least, he thought he was. He had never felt any romatic or sexual attraction towards a female.

Draco's thoughts were disturbed by Harry's words. "Hey, I forgot but, I gotta go. I'm studying with Hermione. I'll see you later though. Bye." Harry grabbed his stuff and left before Draco could say bye.

Draco layed on his bed and retired to his thoughts once again. He tried to not think of Harry but the raven haired boy kept cropping up in the most random of places.

Draco gave in to his mind and pulled out an old shoe box from his bed. He opened up the weathered box that was full of his secrets.

He pulled out the one of the thin newspaper clippings and it just happened to be the first page of Harry's story.

Last night, October 31st, 1981, He Who Must Not Be Named visited Godric's Hallow and killed Lily and James Potter. But he left something behind. Rather, someone. The Potter's son, Harry Potter.

A witness, Bathida Bagshot, says that she saw three green flashes of light, indicating that He Who Must Not Be Named used the killing curse three times. But Harry Potter escaped with his life.

Does this mean that Harry Potter survived the killing curse? From the evidence that the OWLE (Organization of Wizarding Law Enforcement) or Aurors, has lead them to believe that the killing curse was in fact, used on the infant. Potter now has a lightning shaped scar on his head due to the fatality of the curse.