Chapter 9 Hunting You

Harry

" its been been 1 week Harry! Till now we cant find Rossy! Its all your fault!"

Hans anger voice echos to our house, I jump out of my position sitting on the couch with mom, yes its been one week since I lost my love and its killing me every night by just thinking without her. I did all my best to find her with the help of Berry, Hans search for Rossy also with Jerome but unfortunately we found nothing in the place. I already told dad to ask some help to the Avior warrior but he said that he don't want his warrior to get involve with this and that sounds bullshit, he only cares to his vampire he doesn't care about humans. Now Hans is like a wild animal roaring my name when he walk out of his room walking to the living room in us.

"Hans calm down"

Dad said walking toward us in the living room

"how can I come down?! I was just gone for a weeks then a lot of things happened all because of the fucking son of yours?!"

"watch your words son"

Mom said , she's sitting on the couch reading something

"I don't care! Rossy is gone! I protected her for a years!and now she was gone all because of you!"

He pointed me with her index finger

"I don't really like what happen"

I said with a low voice I'm not in the mood to fight with him just like the other day we fought still because of Rossy and we came to the point that we hurt each other physically which mom's hate so much. Hans is much stronger than me because his the seeker , he has a special ability that I don't have that's why I have a big bruise on my one eye till now because he gave me one the other day but now its doesn't hurt anymore.

"you never like what happen because you never did something to protect her! You just let Trevor take Rossy! And you know what .. What makes me more angry is till now! Its been one week! We never find her! What if Trevor kill her? His a Gozeber don't you forget that!"

He stand wildly in front of me with makes me a little afraid of him honestly I'm a little bit scared to him right now , this is the first time I see him like this and its all because of Rossy

"drop it Hans you have to go, you need to find the ALAY and bring them to us"

Dad said, Hans raised his hand surrendering it all

"promise me dad .. You will bring Rossy back for me"

Dad nod

"I promise that don't worry"

"and promise me too, don't let Harry hurt him again or else I will be the one who will cut his head and burn it on fire"

Hans look back to me with a death glare

"take care son"

Mom said. Then Hans is gone. I need to find Rossy I have too.

Trevor

     Its been 1 week since I spent it with Rossy, every now and then we talk about it and sometimes we forget it and face the reality. Sometimes I left her alone in the house for me to do my job to find the ALAY. My mom keeps calling me for the update and I always tell her I'm almost there and that's the truth. I'm almost near to Syra although she's a little bit smart for having different house's for me to lose my track but I'm much clever than her yesterday I already found out her safe house. Its bit far from the city and little bit scary, its near from Mt. Mayon. Yesterday I told mom that today will be the perfect time to get the ALAY, I already gave her the address, she told me that I should be the one to get Syra but I told her that the Gozeber can take care of her, I have a plans for today. I mean me and Rossy have a plan today I dont know where but she told me something that made me excited she said 'I don't want to hide something on you, because I trusted you' something like that so I don't want to ruin everything for today the Gozeber can handle it without me. Now Rossy is driving my car although I told her that I should be the one who will drive but she insisted.