3.2 Friendship with the Traitor

Harry

"is Rossy already there? She's not answering my call?"

I asked Berry through the phone while I'm driving home, Berry told me that Rossy want to talk to her, maybe she will going to ask about Trevor but since now Rossy is not in our house its been an hour since Rossy called Berry to be there in our house but till now she's not there. I already texted and call Rossy where she is but she never answer my call or text me back, now I'm searching her to the places we had been but there's no sign of her.

"don't worry Harry, i will call her again, i will just text you ok"

"ok .. Thank you"

Where are you now Rossy? I hope that your safe, away from Trevor

Rossy

As we went out of the car, we're almost walking for a minute, till now i don't know where are we going, Trevor still holding my hand and once in a while he look at me with assuring smiles. We're in the middle of the forest look so scary but thank God it morning so i can still see some view clearly.

"we're almost there"

He said like a whisper look at me, Its scares me every time I'm near the forest because that's was the setting of my nightmares always but now, i feel so calm with his hold in my hand. I can see an old house near to us

"finally"

I look at Trevor then he look at me

"we're finally here"

He averted his gaze in an old same house that i saw, like in the movies but this is not so scary because his holding hands. It looks big in the outside and has a big garage i wonder why he didn't park his car here. He gets the key to his pocket and open the door, i expected it to smell like an old thing but when he open the door its smell like tress like the surrounding itself

"we should get inside"

We walk inside the old house, my eyes widen when i saw that its not so old in the inside its a modern house, the walls are white with the shade of gray. The house is not too big but not too small, it has a normal couch in the middle and has a TV in front of it. The furniture's are also modern.

"who's house is this?"

I turn around to see Trevor in my back

"this is my vacation house , feel at home i will make some food for us, I'm going to the kitchen ok, you can walk around, its not to big for you to be lost"

I nodded and he let go of my hand. I walked around the house till i found myself in the living room, its was very simple, there was a big picture frame hanging in the wall. Its Trevor and i think its his family, i was shock when i saw the second picture frame hanging in the wall, there was the Vioderion family , the family of Harry, the picture of all of them and what surprised me most is the boy beside Harry, its .. Its Trevor how? They like 13 years old in the picture. They knew each other for a long time?

I look around and saw a small picture frame above the table, its Harry and Trevor together Harry's hand was in the shoulder of Trevor , they seems so happy in that picture. Their smiles are so innocent, their smiles are from ear to ear, i grab it to look carefully, they like friends in this picture. Suddenly i was shocked when I heard a familiar voice behind me, I accidentally dropped the picture frame. Shit!

"i know what's on your mind"

I turn around to see Trevor , i kneel down to get the broken frame but he stop me

"its ok , don't , it can hurt you"

He pull my hand to avoid it by getting the frame

"I'm sorry"