CHAPTER 5 The Truth will kill You

Rossy

Its kind of weird that I'm feeling this, I cant explain but actually I don't have to explain it. I have Harry now and I love him so much but now that I'm here with Trevor my mind is so confused, my heart beats run so fast whenever I look at hid eyes. I can feel the spark in his eyes everytime we get the chance to look at each other.

As far as I knew Trevor is a kind man, although his kind of rude and feisty sometime and a hard headed guy his charming and sweetness makes a girl fall in love with him. Talking about falling in love, am I falling for him? No no no , I'm being disloyal to Harry, it cant be with Trevor, their bestfriends before. I will just put myself into a trouble if I'm going to fall in love with him. Maybe friendship is the only thing I can give to him, or maybe Harry is right that I have to stay away from Trevor but he never gives me a reason to stay away from him.

After I took a bath Trevor replace me in the bathroom, I just gave him a sweet smile when our path crossed I don't want to feel awkward and I think he feels the same way. I grab my clothes and change. I'm wearing a denim shorts and a gray simple shirt, I'm not that girly type so I'm much comfortable wearing simple shirt and shorts. Then a comb my hair when I heard the bathroom door opens and revealed Trevor's bare chest with a wrapped towel in his waist God help me to close my eyes his so hot. I heard his hum knowing that I'm checking him out again so I look away. I can see a playful smirk on his lips. When his done I turn my head and I saw him wiping his hair with his towel, now i get that opportunity to check him again. His wearing a navy short with a white shirt also ... Wait also like Harry, they have the same taste in clothing, Harry always wear white shirt and black jeans but I can say that Harry is more attractive than Trevor and that's final.

30 minutes later, we decided to venture the place. As we went out of the hotel the breath taking sea surprise us. The white sand and the clear blue green water are so beautiful , the place is surround by few people , some are they are families and friends , some are dating. As we walk Trevor don't waste his time to take pictures of the view and I did the same.

"its so relaxing her right"

He said, while I'm sitting on the sand he click his camera infront of me unexpected.

"hey! Your crazy let me see!"

I was shocked I stand up and look at his camera and he let me see it.

"perfect"

He said in a low sweet voice, I hide my smiles but my red chicks says I like it. I just look down but I can feel his smirk on his lips. Without noticing it his hand cup my face to look up, our faces are like inches away from in each other. Feels like I can hear his heart beats fast because of me. His dark but eyes are so bright feels like our moment stop but he start to open his mouth and say

"are you scared of me?"

His question raised my eyebrows , his eyes are full of questions that I want to know

"why are you asking?"

"I'm expecting you to ran away to me when I told you everything"

His deep voice made my knees becomes weak, boy what are you doing to me

"I-I'm not afraid to you Trevor"

His eyes lighten, he grab my hands and hold it

"promise me ... You will never be afraid of me, no matter what happen"

I look at him, what are you talking about? I want to ask him if his telling the truth about him and Harry because Harry told me that its a lie. That's why I'm here to know the truth

"I will never be afraid if you will tell me something"

Trevor

"I will never be afraid if you will tell me something"