Chapter 13- Bye Bye Australia

Start from the beginning

I couldn't wait till we started moving in to our new apartment on the weekend at the moment I was currently staying at Amy's house ready for us to move into our apartment.  "man I think I might need to be on guard tonight" I say wrapping my arms around her. "whys that?" she asked, eyebrows raised. "because you look amazing and someone might try to take you away from me"  I say frowning slightly.  She giggled while shaking her head. "if that's the case I think I might need to keep my eye on you Mr Hemmings" Amy said adjusting my tie "why is that?"  I ask. She looked up at me.

"because your looking dapper that's why" she said. I smiled. "I know but still I wouldn't want anyone apart from you amy" I say. She smiled. "good" she said.  We soon left her house and met up with the others.

Sammy's pov.

"right we must have a picture we're looking sexy af" I say smiling. "it's because I'm here" Michael said grinning. "Michael don't be so arrogant" my mum scolded him, the others laughed. "but I agree with Sammy all get together so I can get a photo" my mother said.  All of us, crowded together to take a photo.

"on 3 say cheese" my mother said taking my phone off me which was already on camera. Why do people always say, "say cheese?" What happens if you don't like cheese?

" 3. 2. 1" mother counted down. "cheese!" we all said together and smiled for the photo who have my mother took. She then handed me back the phone. She went inside while we all had some more photos taken before we followed her in.

Calum's POV.

Walking into the restaurant following everyone else, looking around you could tell it was a FANCY restaurant. " I don't feel posh enough to be here" I hear Amy say to luke. Luke must have said something because she started to laugh. We were soon escorted to our table, all of us sitting down.

I was sat next to Hailee and Amy.  We all ordered our starters and mains. We ordered drinks apart from Emilia as soon as our alcoholic drinks came Michael ended up making a toast. "raise your glasses, I'm gonna make a toast" Michael said. "oh here we go" I joked, Amy, Luke, Sammy, Ashton laughed. "shut up hood"  Michael said before starting his speech. " we're all here today as  we're going to be saying goodbye to Sammy and Ashton for two months. Enjoy yourself but don't do anything I wouldn't do" he winked at them. "we all know mikey you like to do everything" Sammy said making people around the table laugh.

"I think all of us like doing things we shouldn't, don't agree amy" he winked at her.  "we all know what you and Luke get up to" he said. "Michael shut up" Amy said hiding her face in Luke's neck. Luke laughed but was bright red.

Those two fit like a jigsaw puzzle, without each other they weren't themselves.  I know that now but sometimes I do get jealous and it does show it my behaviour. Like them moving in together I got jealous about that  but now I realise they're better together.

"anyway sammy when you go back to the Uk make sure you Skype us alright" Amy said to her. " I will girl. I will"  Sammy said, Amy smiled.

Half way through the meal Amy excused herself to  go the toilet. She was taking a very long time not that I was looking at my watch or anything now and again. "excuse me" I say leaving the table and heading towards the toilets.

I saw Amy outside the toilets talking to Dylan. Dylan, why the hell was she talking to him? Remembering what he was up to last time I walked over to them as quick as I could, I heard Dylan say, "you have no proof what so ever that I was blackmailing James,  Amy. No proof no one would believe a lying cheating slut" he said going to grab her when I stood in front of her.

"don't talk to her like that or even think about touching her or you'll have Luke and me to fucking answer too. So I suggest you start walking you little backside out of the restaurant and don't bother any of us again" I spat at him. He snickered. "still after your ex Calum? Tut tut. She doesn't want you now she's fucking Luke again" he taunted before he walked away.

"thanks for that Calum" Amy said, i turned to look at her. "you alright?" I asked her.  She smiled. "yeah thanks again though Calum,  I dread to think what he would have done if you weren't here" she said then walked past me heading back to the toilet while I walked into the men's room.

Emilia's POV.

I noticed Calum had gone to the toilet and Amy hadn't returned. I didn't like Calum, I preferred Luke over him. Amy came back walking to the table. She sat back down and I watched her grab her phone and do something. I then saw Sammy's phone go off moments later, she reached for and looked at it before nodding at Amy afterwards.  As soon as Calum returned we ordered desserts, talked, laughed and joked then left the restaurant all of us apart from Ciara's mother walking down the street.

"so what are we going to do now?" I ask. "you're going back home as we're hitting the club" Amy said to me as Luke wrapped his arm around her shoulder lovingly. I wish I had the with Michael but I don't know if he likes me he looks at me like he does but he hasn't asked me out yet.

"what that's not fair" I said crossing my arms. "it's fine I'll keep you company"  Michael said to me, I smiled at him. "Emilia you're not at the right age to go clubbing" Amy said. "luke can you please tell her to let me come?" I asked him. "sorry em, I'm sticking with my girl. You're too young besides like Michael said he will keep you company you can play gta" Luke said to me. " I fucking love that game" I said smiling.

"well that's settled you can come back to me and we can play gta and I can kick your ass" Michael said smirking at me. "oh your own clifford" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him away from the others so we could play GTA.

Third person's POV.

The rest hit the nightclub to actually say good bye to Ashton and Sammy in style. "shot shot shots" Hailee said dragging Amy to the bar to order them.

"hello ladies what can I get you?" the bartender asked. " twenty shots please" Amy asked him while tapping her hand off the bar and she looked back at the table to see the others talking away. "coming right up girls" the bartender said.  Soon enough the girls were given their shots however the bartender wanted a kiss off Hailee. "sorry mate I'm not into guys I'm into girls" Hailee said and wrapped her arm around Amy's shoulder.  Amy played along with it. "think you're hitting on my girlfriend watch yourself mate" Amy said glaring at him.

The bartender's mouth dropped, Hailee grabbed the tray and they both walked over to the others, laughing about the bartender. "his face was priceless" Hailee said looking at Amy.  Amy laughed. " I know right" Amy laughed.  When they go back to the table with the shots, everyone grabbed some before downing them one at a time. The girls told them all about what happened with the bartender causing them all to start laughing.

They all ended up telling stories, making the laughter continue. They stayed at the club, dancing the night away. Till closing time,  when they were thrown out not literally but had to leave so here they were walking down the streets laughing.

*when Sammy, Ashton,  Connor, Scarlett, Sammy's mother leave for the UK*

*At The Airport*

Sammy's POV.

"right no crying! I don't want to cry!" I say to Amy, Calum, Luke and Hailee.  Michael and Emilia weren't here. Typical, Michael never around.  "we're not crying we're happy that you're going" Calum said grinning at me. "thanks Cal, love you too" I say hugging him, he hugged back before pulling away, I hugged Hailee,  then Luke.  "keep an eye on Amy alright" I say to him. "always keep an eye on Ashton" he said back.  "I will don't you worry lucas" I teased him. He groaned. "don't call me that"  he whined and pulled away.

"come on Amy,  give me a hug" I say she hugged me. "stay safe" she said as I hugged her. "I will and remain the super glue yeah" I say pulling away. She nodded her head. " I will"

"come on sammy we need to go!" mum says, I think I was too busy saying goodbye to hear that our flight was boarding.  The other said their goodbyes yo Ashton before we all heading towards boarding. "bye guys!" I stood and waved at them one more time before showing the man my ticket and walking down the plane to get ready to head to the UK.

Bye bye AUSTRALIA!

AN. Hello think this is the longest part I've ever written so enjoy!

Mary Anne, @smileforhemmings will be writing next so stay tuned for that! :)

-Amy, @Imaginethosevamps.