Chapter Fourteen

Shoutout to TaeSyubDKookie for pressuring me in updating faster ( IF YOU DON'T UPDATE TONIGHT AS WELL, I'M GONNA ADD YOU TO THIS FANFIC AND KILL YOU IMMEDIATELY). Read her fanfics guys, she has a Taehyung vampire one and a Taekook one.

Love you guys :) <3 -RJ

" Why am I here, at 8 in the morning?" i asked, sitting in the Bangtan's main living room, glaring at the boys' backs as i was being ignored.

" Well, since you tend to get in so much trouble..." Taehyung started, not even looking at me as he continued to smash the buttons of the controller, trying to win against Jungkook at a stupid game.

" Trouble i got in because of you guys." i interrupted him, wanting to remind him that this whole stalker-threatening situation was not my fault.

" Whatevs. We want you to start training." Tae continued, making me look confused.

" Train in what?" i asked, not understanding exactly what they meant.

" Self-defence. We'll teach you some moves, so you'll be able to defend yourself when we're not there to rescue you." Tae explained, giving up on the game as Jungkook raised his hands in victory. " I mean, after what happened yesterday, it's kinda obvious that we can't protect you 24/7 so you need to be able to protect yourself sometimes."

" Well.. that's it for my prince charming saving me.." i sighed, throwing myself on the couch. " And where am I supposed to train? And who's training me?"

" You'll love this: Jimin is the one training you!" Jungkook said, finally deciding to join the conversation.

" He's doing what??"

" I'm doing what??"

I turned my head around to see Jimin entering the house with an already pissed look.

" What did you just say, Taehyung?" Jimin asked, throwing his jacket on the coat stand and i noticed that he was wearing the exact same clothes as when he came to visit me last night. My eyes travelled to his neck, where his skin was bruised with purple - a love bite. I looked down to my lap and i unconsciously pouted, feeling disappointed for whatever reason.

" He slept over at a girl's place.. He probably went to her right after visiting me. He's so bad for you, RaMo..."

Jimin moved across the room and from all the places, he decided to sit on the couch, next to me. I moved away from him, feeling my mood getting crappier as the time passed.

" Hyung, i think you should train her. I mean, you're the one that loves boxing the most. Jungkook is busy with classes and i'm not that good at close combat. She is not comfortable with the others, so you're the best choice she has." Taehyung justified his decision and although it seemed logical, i grimaced.

" If he's my best chance, i'd rather not do this." i protested, not wanting to spend extra hours around him.

" For once, i agree. Let's not do this. If she dies, we won't have to deal with this anymore. Let her get her ass kicked by them." Jimin scoffed, making me glare at him.

" I punched you in the face twice, i think i can handle myself." i smirked, reminding him of our first meeting.

" You know what, i'm training her." Jimin stated, getting up from the couch and walking by me to the stairs.

I just followed him with my eyes, surprised by his sudden change of mind as he went up to his room. I turned my head to look at the two other boys, who were looking at me with shocked faces as well.