Chapter Three

I walked past the rooms, searching for the number 220. I was getting closer: 217, 218, 219.. and finally 220. I opened the seminar room, immediately looking around the room for empty seats.

The room was divided by two sets of rows, around 6 groups on each side with 3 benches each. I chose the second row next to the wall, sitting in the middle, so no one would sit next to me.  

It was a rather douche move, but i was still angry that i had to meet with Jimin earlier. Not even an hour spent in the comforting silence of the library could not calm me down. Why do i keep bumping into him? And that other guy, Taehyung. Why does he want to hang out with me? Is he trying to trick me and then they'll play some prank like they do in movies? But i don't think anyone would ever do those kind of things in real life. 

   As i watched the other students enter and take their seats everywhere but near me, i cursed my luck of being the only foreigner in this class. Nobody wanted to talk to me. In a way, i was happy with being alone, but i hated being lonely. I wish Youngji was here with me. Maybe i should ask her if she could introduce me to some of her other friends, if she had some. But that will be kinda pathetic, right? I put my arms on the bench and let my head rest on them, forming a curtain with my hair to hide my face. I was surrounded by happy voices, chatting with each other while i was just sitting by myself.

 " I did this to myself" i thought, sighing before the door opened and the whole class went silent. I raised my head quickly, thinking that the teacher entered the room. My mouth fell as i watched none other than Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung enter the room, scanning the room for empty seats. 

" Please tell me that there are other seats available, beside these next to me" i prayed, turning my head to look around the room. Of course all seats were taken and as i turned my head to look back at the two boys, i kinda hoped they will leave the room.

  Taehyung smiled at me and walked to sit on my left, while Jimin stood there for 3 more seconds, before scrunching his nose and coming to sit on my right. I froze in my spot, sitting straight, not sure of what to do now. It was one thing to be next to Jimin in an open place, where i can leave when i want, but this was a classroom.

I was trapped here, between them. I mentally cursed and prayed that they will ignore me, as i took my phone out of my pocket, to avoid them. I looked at the clock, we still had 5 minutes until the teacher comes. I mentally groaned and decided to text my best friend, from back home.

 " So remember the boys i talked you about? Guess what? They are fricking sitting right next to me right now, on each of my side. (SEND HELP)" 

I waited a few seconds until my phone buzzed and i checked her message:

 "Oh can you take a picture? I want to see if they are hot!" 

I rolled my eyes at her typical behaviour, and before i got to answer her, i heard Taehyung's voice:

" What language is that?" he asked curiously, moving his head closer to my phone's screen so he could read the letters.

" Yah, don't you know it's not polite to invade someone's privacy like this?" i scolded him, closing my phone. 

" But it's not Korean or English, so i don't understand it! So technically, i'm not invading your privacy!"  Taehyung explained, giving me a smile. " Are you not a native english speaker?" he continued, tilting his head to the side.

" No, i'm not. English is my second language." 

" Oh, so were are you from then?" Taehyung asked with curiosity filling his eyes. Right then, the teacher entered the room, making the students end their conversations and turn back to their spots.