A skeleton's soul for a princess' release.

"Boss!" Someone yelled as they frantically ran into my office. I hope this isn't anything stupid. If it is, then I'm going to punch them in the face. They slammed a piece of paper onto my desk, breathing heavily.
"what is it?" I ask, a little annoyed.
"The uh.. You really need to have your office not so far away from the tower. Anyway! I found this on her bed," they said. I took the paper and opened it.
        Hello there, S.
I'm sure you know that your little princess has gone missing, yes? If you want her back, come alone into warehouse 13. She'll be waiting for you there.
        The note ended there. Heh, no way am I going alone.
"get them in here," I said.
"Yes, sir!" They ran out of my office. I sighed to myself. Why did she have to get into trouble? Stupid human girl. I actually lied to her about being hunted, but she actually was? Damn. I had to lie to everyone except for Alphys, she was there when little missy walked in on us.
        Alphys, Undyne, Papyrus, Muffet and Grillby soon walked into my office.
"you know that missy went missing yesterday, yes?" I asked, and they all nodded. "i received a ransom note, said to come alone. no way in hell am i falling for that trap."
"So you're wanting a plan to infiltrate their HQ, boss?" Alphys asked.
I nodded. "we should only kill if it's necessary, got it?"
"Will I be getting any money out of this?" Muffet asked. Of course, little miss Muffet here is only in if she can get money out of it. I pull out a bag of cash and toss it onto the desk. Her eyes practically change into dollar signs.
"Alrighty, I'm in!" she yelled and desperately grabbed the bag of cash. I look at everyone else and they mutter things like, "Sure," or, "I'm in."
"I'll get working on the plan. As usual, you want to do it under the cover of night?" Alphys asked, and I nodded.
"everybody else, go get ready. we'll meet back up here to run over the plan."
"Yessir!" they all yelled and scurried out of the room.
~
        I stand over the layout of warehouse 13. Asriel came by earlier and gave me the blueprints for it. Alphys discusses with me how we are going to get in without being spotted. After most of the plan has been developed, Undyne walks in.
"Boss, are we ready? It's already past nightfall," she says. I look over at Alphys who nods.
"Alright, so first we go through this window here. Some of us are too big to get through so they would have to stay inside until we unlock the door next to it on the other side." She points to a specific point on the blueprint. "After that we would have to split up and look in every room to find her. Is that about clear to you all?"
Everyone but me nods.
"So, we're ready?" Undyne asks again.
"yes, we are. let's head out," I say, walking out of my office door.
~
        We exit the car a block away from warehouse 13 and run towards it. We reach the door that was on the blueprint, and it turns out that I'm the only one that can fit. I ignore the fact that maybe they did it on purpose and go through the tiny window. My feet hit the ground on the other side and I walk towards the door, only to realize that there's no knob on this side.
"guys, there's no knob on this side," I inform them. "it's literally been taken out of the door."
"What?! How is that possible?" Alphys yells. "You're gonna have to go by yourself, then. We'll look around to see if there is another way in." Then all of them run off. It's almost like as if my enemy knew I would be bringing backup.
Looking around, this place doesn't house any rooms other than this. Looks like this place was meant for storing cars or something. I walk around the room. There's only one light on and it doesn't full the entire room. In fact it only fills one tiny spot in the room. I walk under it. Another light turns on, this time above some type of throne. And sitting in it.. was her.
"Glad you could make it, little skeleton. Ahuhuhu~!" said a feminine voice. I looked towards where it came from and rage soon enveloped me. "pretitia," I said with anger.
"Oh!" She acted like she was happy. "How kind of you to remember me, Sansy!"
"you know i don't like being called by my name."
"How could I forget?" She rolled her red, demonic-looking eyes. She squeezed little missy's cheeks with her hands.
"Isn't she so adorable in this little outfit I gave her?" She motions to little missy's dress. It was mostly fuchsia and white. There were also a ton of bows along the hem. She turned her back to show one tied to her waist. I have no time for these shenanigans, I need to get her away from this woman.
"okay, that's enough. just hand her back to us already."
"Hm.." The woman thinks about my demand. "Nah, I don't think so. Besides I think she might be dead. Woopsie me~!" This filled me with rage. She can't be dead. If she was dead then I would be gone. Fairly few people or monsters know about this, but when you're born, you're born with a different person's soul. You would have to be born at the same exact time for this to work, though.
"she's not dead," I said. The woman looks at me.
"She's not? Well then, even more of a reason to keep her!" She laughed.
"why did you want me to come here if you weren't going to return her?"
"So I could kill you." She smiles evilly then laughs, "I'm just joking. Boss over here wanted to speak with you."
She looked behind me and I turned around. Now why would someone want to speak with me? An old man was behind me, very tall.
"Hello, there, little skeleton," he said. "I'm glad you came, but it would have been better if you came alone." He looks towards the door. "Luckily, none of them were able to fit in through the window- the only window. Now, I have a deal for you."
"and that deal would be?"
"Give up your soul and we'll set her free."