DONT EVER TRUST A SKELETON. OR ELEVATORS.

SLAM!
S's arms trap me against the wall. He has taken me into another room, probably to give us privacy. I don't know what's up with this guy, did I piss him off? I hope I haven't. I didn't mean to.
"you have a thing for ruining your own reputation, don't you?" S asks.
"I-I-I don't mean to!! Her name-! I mean her nickname! It was just funny- I couldn't hold it in!! Please don't blame me for it!" I yell, but not too loudly.
S sighed loudly. "fine, but only for this time. you better stay away from any of us that might do anything similar to you. im not protecting you for nothin'." And S leaves me there, against the wall alone.
I walk out of the room he took me into, looking around. I saw S with another skeleton.
"BROTHER!" He yelled. "WHAT WERE YOU AND THE HUMAN GIRL DOING IN THAT ROOM ALONE?" He asks. S moved his head to look at me, which freaked me out. A lot. His eye glowed a pretty cyan, but he was still scary!
"i was just tell in' her to stay away from undyne, it's pretty obvious she hates her," S lied. No, it wasn't just that! HE THREATENED ME!
"AH, I SEE, BROTHER. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH HER NOW?" the innocent skeleton asked.
"i'll see to that later. for now, let's just let her settle in," S laughed. I hope he knows that I'm RIGHT HERE.
"ALRIGHT, BROTHER. I SHALL SEE YOU AFTER PRACTICE THEN?"
"definitely," S' brother then hopped off, heading towards wherever he was going and waving towards me as he passed. He seems nice, I think? At least he's better than his brother, despite the yelling.
S walked up to me after a moment of me staring where his brother went. "hey, it's gettin' late, don't ya think?" he asks.
"Well, I dunno, you never let me even see daylight!" I yelled angrily.
"oh, I should have told you when you woke up. It's 2:34 am right now, you woke up around 3 pm."
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS?!" I just lost it. From being kidnapped to my sleep schedule being thrown off, I'm just pissed off.
"calm down, don't worry. ive got a place for you to sleep. follow me," S held out his skeletal hand, and I hesitate to take it. What if he's just tricking me? I don't want to risk that. S noticed my reason for hesitation and spoke up.
"don't worry, it's not like i'm gonna kill you or anything. I already promised to be your bodyguard for the time being, and that means I can't put a finger on you," he reassured. I guess that's a good reason,
"I still.." ..Don't trust you. I say part of it aloud.
S makes a 'hmm?' sound.
"I SAID NOTHING!" I yell, taking his hand. He leads me to an elevator. Hopefully this isn't a long ride..
I swear, it's already been five minutes and it's still going up. I swear I'm going to vomit. I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL THAT SKELETON. He's just standing at the other end of the elevator laughing at my pain. I really hate cramped places. I would rather take the stairs than this! Please, just please get me out of this hell hole. I HATE ELEVATORS!
"C-can we just get off at this floor and.. gulp.. And take the stairs..?" I ask, looking at him. My face is probably all green now.
"sure, if you would like to fall," he responded.
"Wha?" I voice my confusion and the elevator door opens. I crawl to it and see that the elevator had stopped, and that there were no walls. I could see the top of the building I was just in. I scurry away, and S pushes the button to close the door while laughing. "You're just here to torture me," I growled.
"nah, I just wanna mess with ya," he says.
"I don't believe you."
"believe in what you want, missy."
The rest of the elevator ride was quiet.
After about another five more minutes the elevator finally stopped and I was able to stand back up without wobbly legs. S exited the elevator, with me following after.
"this is where you'll be staying, so make yourself at home," he says while picking up a red lily out of its vase and smelling it. "we had asriel research what you liked and sent chara and frisk over to your home to collect your things. heh, for a simple girl your house is a mess."
"Hey! I'm busy for the entire day, I don't have time for chores!" I say defensively. "Wait, who are they?" I pause. "WAIT, YOU WENT THROUGH MY HOUSE?!"
"you're pretty simple minded, you know," S stated.
"Yeah? So what?"
"nothing." He put the flower back in its vase and walked back to the elevator. "Come back down in the morning for breakfast, i don't want to leave you alone all the time."
"Wait!" I reach my hand out at S, but the elevator door already closed and I was left alone. Again..