Getting lost in a fucking basement fucking sucks.

The sun has already risen. That glass roof is very useful when you want to know where the sun is. I didn't get any sleep at all. My eyes are already drooping, I can't believe that I'm tired now. The elevator's door opens up and I turn my head towards it. S walks out of the elevator and towards me. I hide my head under the blankets.
"come on, it's time to get up, missy," he says while walking up to me.
I moan in response. "Too tired."
"that's what you get for staying up all night. come on, breakfast is made in the cafeteria."
"Let me sleep," I say through a pillow.
"nope, not gonna let you skip out on a meal," he says, picking me up by the waist and carrying me over his shoulder grabbing the blanket with me.
"Let me go.." I say groggily.
"nope."
"Why not?"
"I already told you why," at his response I lazily hit his back. He acts like he's been majorly hurt, but doesn't drop me.
"Don't act stupid," I say.
"tryin' not to be."
He walks into the elevator and presses the down button. I can already feel myself freaking out. Why do they have to make elevators so small??

I'm not sure why they're treating me like royalty or something, but a breakfast that's all... Pancakes. Maybe some waffles here and there. And bacon. There is definitely bacon. I look at S, confused to why they're treating me like this. He doesn't even look at me. I look at everyone else.. Which is kinda stupid because there is nobody else and yet there is this big giant buffet of.. Pancakes. Who would turn that down anyway? I certainly wouldn't.
"you gonna start eatin'?" S asks suddenly. I nod and fill my plate of my favorite foods.
After I start eating, I can't help but notice S not eating. I decide to speak up.
"Um.."
"what is it?" He asks, and I can tell there is probably a hint of annoyance.
"Are you.. Not going to eat?" I finally say.
"i can eat later with everyone else," he responds.
"Everyone else?! You mean that NOBODY HAS EATEN YET?!" I yell, causing an echo.
"pipe down on the volume, missy, i'm right here."
"Sorry.."
S sighs. "yes, nobody has eaten yet. they're not even up and awake. i made it so you wouldn't get into trouble again, got it?"
I nod at his slightly harsh tone. I kinda feel bad that no one has eaten yet, especially him. Isn't he supposed to be the ringleader of this whole charade?
I finish my meal and S starts to walk off.
"H-hey! Where are you going?" I yell after him.
"i'm just gonna go wake everyone up. why don't you head back on up to your penthouse room?" he responds, waving as he continues to walk away. I get up, grabbing my blanket and dishes. I look around to find some place to drop them off for the person who washes the dishes. I feel bad for whoever does that. Because that's a lot of dishes.
I walk out of the cafeteria, only to realize that I literally don't know the layout of this place. I would be wandering for hours until I find the elevator, which I seriously don't want to be in. If only S, or somebody was here to help me get back. Or maybe I should have just payed attention. That would have helped, too.. A lot.
And.. I'm lost. I knew that I shouldn't have left the cafeteria. I knew I should have just followed S! that would have made it SO MUCH EASIER. But, no. I went downstairs and ended up in some type of basement that's FREEZING COLD. What is this? A freezer down here? And I can't even find my way back up. I keep passing stairs that go down eve more, but none that go UP. I NEED TO GO UP. Ugh, thank god I have a blanket with me to keep me warm. Thank god that this blanket is a thick one and not thin like the others on my bed. I swear, when I find S I'm gonna make him draw a flippin' map of this place for me. And I'm gonna make him make it DETAILED.
I sit down. I can hear everyone through the ceiling. They sure are very loud when they want to be. But, since the voices coming from upstairs have no source except for above the ceiling, I have no chance of finding the exit. All I can do is just wait for someone to find me down here. I bet I'll be dead before any of that happens. I wrap myself in my blanket so I can preserve body heat and shift around so I could get some shut eye.

~S's P.O.V.~
"BROTHER!" I hear pap yell right behind me, almost making spit out the drink I was drinking.
"sup, pap?" I said nonchalantly.
"I CANNOT FIND THE FEMALE HUMAN. DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE MIGHT BE?"
"up in her little tower, of course."
"BUT SHE'S NOT THERE."
"what do you mean she wasn't there? i bet you five dollars that she was just hiding somewhere and you couldn't see her because you stayed in the elevator."
"I'LL TAKE YOU UP ON THAT BET BECAUSE I DIDN'T STAY IN THE ELEVATOR. I ACTUALLY WALKED OUT OF THE ELEVATOR FOR A FEW SECONDS!"
"oh, so facing your fears, huh?"
"YES I AM."
"alright, i'll go get her. it's lunchtime, anyway," I said, getting off of the bench table and walking towards the elevator. Of course she would be up there, only other way she wouldn't be up there is if she got lost, and it's pretty easy to not get lost around here.
I walk out of the elevator and call for her. "missy, it's lunch time. where are you?" I look around the room, checking under things in case she was hiding. She was truly not in the room at all. Her computer hasn't been touched since last night, and her bed doesn't have any signs that she sat on it. Did she truly get lost in this place? I head back into the elevator and wait until it reaches the ground floor. Papyrus was waiting for me to get back. "BROTHE-!"
I cut him off by handing him five dollars and saying "get a small search party, she's lost in the buildings somewhere. i'll search the basement. it's a pretty simple layout down there."
"AYE, AYE, BROTHER!"
"what did i tell you about being a pirate, pap?"
"TO NOT BE ONE..."
"good."
And with that I head downstairs into the basement. This chick has got to be crazy to 'accidentally' end up down here.