Going up to the tower is a fucking bad idea.

I woke up, per usual, to unfamiliar surroundings. I sat up and remembered where I was while looking around the room. I gave a sigh. I looked on the side of the bed S was.. supposed to be. He wasn't there. Does he get up early for some type of practice or something? I get up out of bed, making sure to make the bed before I head out. I left my laptop in the room and my blanket. I don't want to seem like a baby around these.. Tough.. Mafia people.
        I walk out of the room and the halls are just bustling with people. A few humans and monsters say 'hi' to me or wave as I walk past them. I make sure to wave back. I soon reach the cafeteria and, there are more members than I've seen so far before. I start walking towards where they served the food and was given a tray full of eggs and bacon. I thanked them kindly and headed for a seat. There's quite a lot of people here.. I think I'll just sit by myself. I sit at a small table that seats only two people. I eat my meal peacefully. It's a lot rowdier in this room than usual, even though I've only been here, what, three days? I look towards the center of the room and notice that there's a fight going on. From my point of view it looks like it's between a guy made of fire and a girl who looks like a spider. I can't tell what they're saying or if they're saying anything, but it has got to be a bit of a friendly fight, right?
"you're finally awake," a familiar voice said as S sat down in the chair across from me.
"S!!" I yell in surprise.
"why don't you keep it down, missy?"
"Sorry."
"so you know that thing that happened in your room up there, right?"
I nodded.
"it turns out that it was a break-in. we're investigating who did it and what they were after."
I gasped and suddenly stood up, making the table move and the stuff on top of it clatter.
"You don't think.. that they were going after me?!"
"now why would you think that?"
"You kidnapped me."
"true."
"So what are you going to do?" I ask, sitting down.
"first, you'll be continuing sleeping in my quarters until this is cleared up. you are not to go anywhere alone outside of the warehouses. got it?"
I nodded.
"good. for the rest of the day you may do whatever you want." And he just stands up and leaves, leaving me staring after him. Half of the time I wish he can just sit down with me and we could just talk about... Each other? Maybe something like that, I don't know. I stand up, grabbing my tray and setting it where the rest of the used trays are so they could be washed. I still feel bad for that guy who has to wash all of these.
I walk back towards the elevator, even though I seriously hate elevators still, to fetch some more of my stuff. I know I was told not to go up there anymore but I need to work on my concept art. It's my job. I walk into the elevator and brace myself for being inside the tiny space for who knows how long.
The elevator door opens and I stumbled out of it, almost falling into the glass shards. I carefully walk around the glass shards towards my desk, sometimes moving them around for more foot space. A few times I get cut but I eventually make it there. Opening up the drawer where my drawing tablet is I grab it and start making my way back to the elevator. The sound of glass breaking again is heard behind me, and I turn around slowly so I don't get hurt, only to be met with nobody. Okay, now is not the time to panic, it could very well be just the glass from the roof falling off. Yeah, that's it. I take a deep breath. There is nothing to afraid.. Of...
A woman stands in front of me, wearing a strange getup.
"Hello," she says. "What are you doing up here, hm? Aren't you not allowed to go up here because of the roof?"
"Um, I, um.." I stutter. Is this the person I was supposed to stay away from?! I need to get out of here, fast! "Uh, hi, Miss.. I'm sorry, but I need to go now!" I slowly inch towards the elevator. The woman stares after me with a demonic-like gaze, turning towards me each time I move. I think this woman is a type of monster. I think.
"I'm very sorry," I say while getting into the elevator, "but I think somebody is waiting for me down.. stairs?" I say very unconvincingly. I couldn't make this situation any more worse, could I? The woman is suddenly in front of me, holding the elevator door open as I frantically press the CLOSE DOORS button.
"Aw, you don't have to go with someone so boring, right? Why don't you come with me? I'll make sure to let you have loads of fun!" The woman smiles with her eyes closed. Her teeth.. They are like someone who eats only meat.. I don't want to be with this woman at all! Someone, help me..
"Uh, no!! It's okay, I l-like boring things sometimes! You don't have to do that at all!"
"You're such a downer, sweetie. Come on, it will be fun!" The woman grabs my arm and I struggle to get out of her grip. Oh god, what did I get myself into!?
"Please, I don't want to! Just.. Let go of me, please!" I plead, but the woman doesn't let go. She does pause however.
"Who knew you would be stubborn. You are coming with me whether you like it or not," the woman growled. She used her other hand to grab my head, and I could feel something inject into it. All my thoughts fade as I fall unconscious.
~
Wow, this little girl is so fucking stubborn. I can't believe that this is her. Whatever, orders are orders. I shrug and press the down button on the elevator after dragging the girl's body out of it. The elevator starts to go down.
~
The elevator suddenly opened, which surprised me because nobody was supposed to be up there unless they're fixing the tower. I go up and inspect it. Claw marks.. Why would there be claw marks inside the elevator? I look down on the ground. Blood? Now why would there be..? Oh no.