The fish lady fucking hates me

This is so fucking surreal. I mean, how is having a mafia full of monsters and maybe a few humans here and there NOT? At least they aren't bothering me, except for stupid S guy. He said he would never tell anyone his actual name. Maybe S stands for skeleton? Or it's the first letter of his first or last name, who knows? And at least the food is good, right? I've always liked meatloaf.. But the scenario of the cafeteria is kinda.. Dull. I mean.. Ugh, I'm rambling in my head again. But isn't that the place where I can ramble without being judged? I mean, yeah it is, but sometimes I even judge myself for it.
SLAM!
I drop the fork I was using to eat the meatloaf, and is faced with another monster in front of me. This one a fish.. Lady.. Person.. Yeah.
"So," she starts, "you're the girl we're supposed to be watching, huh?" She said. It almost sounds like her voice is just dripping with anger and.. Hatred. Hatred for me. I gulped, hard, and nodded. I was truly afraid of this lady just by her voice. "WELL, DON'T THINK THAT I'LL BE PROTECTING A PIPSQUEAK LIKE YOU," she said loud and angrily, "YA GOT THAT?" I nodded vigorously, truly afraid of what she was capable of doing to me. Wring my neck? Punch my chest and rip out my soul? I gulped at the thought. Maybe I shouldn't think of such gruesome things.
"Undie! Don't scare the her like that!" said another female voice.
"Al," 'Undie' said. It kinda sounds like she means underwear, which I can't help but snort at. 'Undie' looks at me with hatred again, but I'm too busy laughing big my ass off to notice.
"What?! You got a problem with her nickname?!" She snarls. I have a hard time trying to say 'no' around laughter, and I point at 'Undie'.
"Yo.. Your.. Your name..!" I continue to laugh uncontrollably.
"IT'S JUST A NICKNAME, YOU TWERP!" Undie yells, but I'm just having the time of my life over here.
"U-Undyne! P-Please, stop yelling at h-her!" Al pleads.
"Al, I can yell at whoever I want. Especially towards her. She's got something wrong with me, I've got something wrong with her," Undyne says, standing up and cracking her knuckles. Immediately I stop laughing uncontrollably, but still a little. When Undyne starts to throw a punch at me, though, I immediately stop laughing and fall off the bench, her fist missing my face by mere inches. I scramble back up to my feet in record time and start running away.
"YOU CANT GET AWAY FROM ME!" Undyne yells, and jumps the table, running after me. Now, I'm scared for my LIFE. What will she do if I get caught?? Oh, it's so obvious! PUNCH MY FACE IN. I trip a couple times as I run, and gain quite a few onlookers who follow after us yelling "Go, Undyne!" and a few "woo"s.
I soon meet a dead end, trapped by the crowd and Undyne punching her own palm, getting ready for my pummeling. I back up against the wall, my heart pounding what feels like 500 miles per minute. She inches closer to me, the crowd getting anxious and cheering her on to punch me more. After another "woo" Undyne swings her fist at me, I put my hands up so her hand doesn't make contact with my face and I close my eyes tight. Her fist never makes contact with any of my body parts.
I open my eyes slowly and lower my hands, only to be met with a scaled fist that's been sharpened. My throat makes a squeak noise at the encounter, but then I notice a blue aura. What seemed like hours were only mere moments, and I heard a familiar voice chuckling.
"i thought i told you to not get in trouble, missy," I looked towards the voice, the crowd had parted and showed it was S. Just as I thought. S walked up to me and grabbed one of my raised arms. He looks like he's mad.
"L-look! It- it was an accident!! I didn't mean to!! Please believe me, S!!" I pleaded as he dragged me away from the crowd of people.