Holiday~Derek

>I feel bad because I have been really slow on all of my books. sowyz<

"Y/n are you ready? The rest of the pack is going to meet us at Scott's and were late!" Stiles called out through the house. "Ugh oh my gawd" Stiles picked up his phone and called your cell

"Y/n! Were going to be late!" Stiles complained into the phone. "No you are, Derek picked me up and hour ago and we are already at the beach house" You laughed into the phone. It was spring break and you were all going to the beach before you graduate. You are a senior while Stiles and all of his friends are Juniors. You have been dating Derek for almost a full two years and you both couldn't be any happier. "WHy dIDn'T yOU teLL mE?" Stiles groaned and grabbed his key's heading to his jeep. "Meh, you were asleep on the couch...and you were drooling, why would I?" You giggled into the phone. "Got to go Stiles, were going down to the beach!" Before Stiles could answer you hung up.

"Hey Der! Ready to go?!" You chimed in. He smiled at you and kissed your forehead. "Come on" You jumped onto his back and he ran both of you out of the house and on to the warm, golden sand. You were wearing a navy blue bikini that made all of your curves look perfect. Derek set you down and took off his shirt (i want to see this in real life tbh) you laid the blanket down under the umbrella and set down your's and Derek's stuff. Derek grabbed you from behind and picked you up, running into the ocean. He dropped you in the water and luckily you grabbed hold of him, bringing him into the water.  You both smiled and got up quickly, you made a move first. You splashed a huge wave of water at Derek, making sure you got his face so you could run away. You got about 5 feet before Derek appeared in front of you, your first thought was to cover your eyes before you got hit, but instead you found your self falling back into the water. You made a small scream in surprise before you went under.  That was it, it was time to really start the water war. Everyone made it down to the beach to find the war, girls vs. boys. Lydia threw you two water guns, already full, Malia set down a bucket of water, and a bucket of ice cold water balloons. Kira ran back into the house before Scott so that she could grab more guns and another bucket of water balloons. Hayden ran back out with war paint. You all did two lines under your eyes and did a symbol for the girls on your stomach. When you looked over to the boys they had 3 buckets of water balloons, 4 water guns an extra bucket of water, and evil smirks on their lips. 

Malia shot the first balloon, straight into Liams shoulder...then it began. You went into the ocean and watched the scene play out, planning your attack. Then you notice Derek disappeared from the fight, you slowly turned around placing your hand on the trigger, Derek had a huge balloon in his hand and a gun in the other. Instead on running you hugged Derek's torso, now in he wanted to get you, he had to get himself, he would have thrown it sooner if it was not ice water, meaning it would be even colder for Derek. "C'mon Derek you need to throw it at some point" You said in a sing song voice. "Or you could surrender and admit girls are better!" You smirk at Derek, he planed a kiss on your lips as he broke the huge balloon over both of your heads. You pulled away as you got splashed, you whipped out your gun and shot it right in his chest, "You can't wind after that Y/n! I totally won that" He smirked, it was game time, you turned to the girls and gave the signal, Malia brought over the one bucket we hadn't touched, because the balloons were full of sand and water, which means the boys would get covered in sand, having to wash off in the ocean before they can go near the blankets and the house. All four of you grabbed 3 water balloons full of the sand and water while the boys thought they had won, we got up close throwing one at their back, popping one over their head, and the last one on their stomach, they didn't care at first...until it started to go down their pants, then they ran into the ocean and surrendered to the game.

(Im going to do a holiday one for every character i think next will be Stiles or Liam)