Pick Up Lines

Edward: I may be small, but I'm big where it counts ;)

Alphonse: I would happily exchange my heart for yours :)

Roy Mustang: On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you to go on a date with me?

Riza Hawkeye: If you don't go out with me, don't be surprised when there's a bullet in your head.

Maes Hughes: You're so perfect I'm surprised your not a fictional character :-)

Jean Havoc: I don't know why people are trying to bring sexy back... I'm right here, I never left.

Kain Fuery: If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard ;-)

Ling Yao: I may be royal, but your worth more than any riches in the world.

Denny Brosh: Darling it's better, down where it's wetter.

Homunculi:

Envy: I'm jealous. How are you so perfect?

Lust: My name is Lust because I'm always wanting to "do" you ;3

Greed: When I say "I want the best sex with the best woman" I'm talking about you babe.

Pride: I won't let my pride get in the way of us.

Gluttuny: Are you food?

Sloth: I can be pretty cold. Do you need to cool down with me?

Wrath: I can get pretty angry, but never at you :3

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Lmao. Today was the start of the big "end of the year" test at school and my head is pounding. Just a little fun thing to get my mind off school :3 Sorry if I forgot your favorite character, but here you go!