Fangirl!Reader x Edward Eric ((Leeeemon!!))

Tis was a request from Lady_Saki01 Hope you like it!
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Ed sat on the couch of his and your house, sighing. He slumped back, avoiding eye contact with the screen.

You on the other hand were glued to it. You were leaning forward, eyes wide. "Kisssss him! Do it now!" You yell.

"Hey, (y/n)." Ed said, looking at you from the corner of his eye. "Have you seen any other movie?"

"Yes, I have. Now shush your face." You said, not looking away from the T.V.

He smirked. "'Bonjour!', 'Good day!', 'How is your family?'" He sang along with the chorus.
"'Bonjour!', 'Good day!, How is your wife?'"

You glare at him from the corner of your eye. "Don't you try to cheer me up."

He shrugged. "I'm not."

"'How, isn't this amazing? It's my favorite part because, you'll see~'" He sang, closing his eyes. "Here's where she meets Prince Charming, but she won't discover that until, until chapter 3~'"

You can't help but smile. He was so adorable!!

"Okay, so you know how to cheer a girl up."

As the two of you were watching, he wanted so bad for you to not be mad at him anymore that he started to talk with the dialogue.

'Dis bitch.' You thought.

"'Well if you haven't run away this never would have happen in the first place!' 'Well if you haven't frightened me I wouldn't have ran!' 'Well maybe you shouldn't have been snooping around in the West Wing like I said!' 'Well this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't kidnapped my father!' . . . 'Well maybe you should learn to control your temper!'"

You gave him the most demonic face you could muster, but when he tried to copy it, you lost in a fit of laughter. "You are so adorablllllleeeee!!" You squeal.

"I know." He grins.

~20 minutes later~

"'Wait. . He's all alone! A-and he's sick! He could die out there!' 'Then you must go! Go after him!' 'Oh thank you!' . . . 'Master. . Why?' 'Because I love her.'"

You lean up and kiss him before he could continue. You were sure you would hypervernalate if he said another word.

He kissed back, a grin plastered on his face.

"You still mad?"

"Hm. ." You put on a false thinking face. "On one condition."

He rose a brow, waiting for you to continue.

"You watch this damn movie with me more."

He put his hands up in defeat. "Okay, okay."

You smile. "Great!"

"So. . Since you're not mad. ." He trailed, kissing you again, this time more passionate.

You kiss back, moaning. He pushed his tongue between your lips, exploring every inch of your mouth.

You moan once more. Somehow, this boy always has the same affect on you even though you've done this countless times before.

You pull away for air, feeling as though your lungs would explode.

He smirks and grabs your hand, pulling you towards the bedroom.

You didn't protest. Once there he imediantly got to work on unbuttoning your shirt, planting his lips on yours.

You moan into his mouth, bringing your hands to rest on his chest.

Edward then scooped you up bridal-style, placing you down on the bed.

You grin, knowing what would happen next. He pulled your cargo pants and underwear down and off, doing the same to himself.

"Ready?" He grinned, moving so he positioned himself at your entrance.

"Oh yeah." You nod, waiting impationtly.

With one swift movement, he thrust inside of you. You cry out, tangling your fingers in his hair.

He grunted, then pulled back and thrusted again. And again. And again.

The sensation was wonderful. You moan loudly, but suddenly you feel the oh so familiar coil on your stomach.

You pant, then screamed as you came. It didn't take long before Ed moaned loudly and burried himself inside of you and shooting his seed out.

You both pant for a while before he collapsed next to you. He wrapped his arm around your waist, whispering, "I love you." before both of you fell asleep.