Stalker!Reader x Envy

You sat in your room, sketching a drawing of the hottest, most adorable, and the funniest guy alive.

Who was it? None other than Envy, of course.

You grin, finishing the sketch. Ah, perfect. You hole punch it and slip it into the sixth binder full of sketches, then closed it. It had started to buldge. Aw shoot, you thought. Now you had to buy another one.

You sigh and stand. All around your room was photo upon photo that you secrectly took of Envy, some he was looking straight at the camera but was unaware of the result.

You collapse on your bed, the green blanket ((the colour of Envy's hair, mind you)) crumbling slightly. You moan, upset.

"Why won't senpai notice me!?" You screamed, which was muffled.

"What was that?" Your mom asked, peering into your room.

"Nothing!" You say innociently, shooting up.

"That's great honey, someone's here to see you."

"Me? Who?" You asked with dissbelief. Who would want to come see a potato like you?

"I don't know his name." She smiled. "He's waiting in the kitchen."

"He?" Now you just had to know. You scramble up, dashing passed your mother and down your hall. When you saw a familiar speck of green, you grin evilly.

"Envy~" You sang, skipping fully into the room.

The boy rose a brow. "What?"

"Aren't I supposed to be asking you? You are the one waltzing into my house like you own the place."

"It's not like you own it either." He laughed, watching as your mom walked into the living room.

"Whatever." You grumble, turning away so you can pull out your small pink camera from your pocket.

"Anyway, I was wanting to know if you've seen Lust around. We were supposed to go shopping."

Aw hell nah.

Him. And Lust were going shopping? Okay, some huge titted bitch is not about to get in my way.

"No, haven't seen her!! Sorry!" You exclaim, an innocent smile on your face.

He blinked, but then sighed with a chuckle. "Oookaaay.. I'll be going then."

"Wait, you can always go shopping with meeeee!" You exclaim, dashing towards the door to block his exit.

"And why don'tcha come with me instead?" He laughed, tilting his head.

"I accept. Under one condition." You say, holding up a finger. "You don't mention that whore ever. Ever ever."

"Okay.." he trials, furrowing his brows in confusion.

"Then it's settled!" You jump up in joy. <SENPAI FINALLY NOTICED ME!!!>

"Let's go then." He grins, and the two of you leave.

First, you hit the clothing store. Then was the shoe store, where you bought boxes upon boxes of shoes you didn't even knew fit. The sad thing was, Envy bought more..

Anyway, after that was the movies. The two of you went to go see "The Jungle Book" <=the Hollywood version.

And now, here you sit at a restraunt, eating cheesecake.

"Today's been fun." You say, pushing aside yet another plate.

He does the same. "I agree. There's something I wanna ask you though."

"Yee?"

"Let's make babies." He smiles, resting his elbow on the table and his cheek against the back of his hand.

"Aight." You grin, inwardly celebrating.