Kimblee x Reader ((Lemon))

You growled in frustration, stomping into the new place you, Kimblee, and the sins called "Home".

"Stupid fucking Roy Mustang always having a stupid back-up plan.." You grumbled darkly and stomped through the place, going to the fridge.

Kimblee rolled his eyes, walking after you. "We could have won if someone wasn't so cocky." He grinned.

"Hey, whaoh!" You yelled, whirling around and glaring at him. "You blamin this on me!?"

"I was talking about Envy..." He sweat dropped.

"Oh.." You chuckled nervously. "I-I knew that!"

He rolled his eyes and got into the fridge, pulling out a glass of milk and closing the door. He took a quick sip before placing it on the counter, turning to look at you.

"What?" You spat angrily.

"Calm down, I was just checking something."

"Checking what?"

Kimblee didn't reply, only walked away.

"Hey!" You yelled after him. "Checking what!?"

The rest of the week, every time you would get mad or frustrated, Kimblee would simply stare. Just stare.

It making you mad, not knowing what he was looking for. The more mad you got, the more he would just... stare.

On Monday, you had spilled your chocolate milk all over your new pants. That pissed you off, and you looked up from the mess to see the man in white stare. At you.

On Tuesday, you had accidentally got a prank on Envy wrong and it backfired. You stormed to your room, soaked with Envy doubling over in laughter, and Kimblee simply stood off to the side staring at you.

On Wednesday, you had accidently torn your favorite pair of pants. "Well.. now that they can't be worn anymore.." Envy trailed with a cheeky grin from your doorway.

"OUT." You said sternly, turning very slowly to look at him with the most demonic face you could muster.

On Thursday, you had learned that your favorite animal, the (f/a), had now officially gone extinct. "How does that even happen!?" You cried out in frustration, stomping around. "There were, like, 20,000 yesterday!"

And finally, on Friday, you had broken your iPod. You had no idea it was there until you stepped on it, so it wasn't your fault, right?

And so here it is, Saturday. You sit on your bed, just waiting for something bad to happen. You just knew it.

There was a soft knock at your door, and then it opened to reveal Kimblee. He walked in fully, closing the door behind him.

"Well you've been awefully quiet this week." You spat, glaring. Your gaze softened, realizing how cruelly you had said that. "What's up?"

He didn't say anything once more, just stalked over to you with a devilish grin.

"I've noticed you've been having a bad week."

"Oh, so I've noticed." You sigh, remembering all the times he'd just stare at you.

His grin only grew. "I've found a way to keep your mind off of it."

"How?" You asked carefully, tiliting your head slightly.

He walked over and gently grabbed your chin, tiliting your head up.

Before you could question what he was doing, his lips were already pressed against yours, not hard enough to cause slight swelling, but enough to where you knew he meant it.

Once he pulled away, you were panting, your heart skipping 2 beats. He was smirking the entire time.

"Did someone like it~?" He practically sang in a husky whisper, bringing his lips just inches from your ear.

You blush slightly, frowning. "N-no."

He chuckled and moved his hands to your waist, unbottoning your jeans with just his thumb, with a soft "pop".

You blush deeper. "Rape!" You yelled, not wanting to admit your real feelings and reaction to all of this.

He moved to straddle your waist, moving in and connected his lips with yours again.

This kiss was different from the last. This kiss was filled with passion. With heat. With love.

You squirm slightly when you feel you removing your jeans, you being a virgon you had never allowed anyone to see down there.

Once they were off, however, you felt safer somehow. It was as if those pants were a dungeon, keeping your feelings and embarrassment locked away forever.

Kimblee moved away from the kiss, reaching for the hem of your shirt and lifting the fabric over your head.

Your blush deepened when he moved to remove your bra, but did nothing to stop him.

He unlatched it skillfully ((unlike Envy xD)), throwing it off of the bed.

You reached up and removed the man's white coat and hat, throwing it off somewhere as well.

He grinned and unbottoned his pants, takeing them and his underwear off. He then very slowly removed your panties, dropping them off the side of the bed.

Kimblee lied you on your back, then started sucking on his middle and index fingers. You wondered what he was doing, but then he lined them up with your entrance and thrust inside.

Your breath hitched, and you gritted your teeth. He waited a moment to let you adjust, then began working.

In, out, left, right, twist, repeat.

You were moaning like crazy, leaning your head back into the pillows and gripping your sheets. Sure, it highly burned at first, but after a few minutes it had turned into pure pleasure.

Eventually, he pulled his fingers out. You pouted, being left with that icky feeling of emptyness.

You were about to protest, but then he shoved himself inside of you. It hurt like hell, the burning feeling traveling all the way up your spine, through your belly, up your throat, and out of your mouth in a very raspy scream.

Kimblee imediantly moved down and gently kissed you, trying to take your mind off of it. He stayed like that for a moment, allowing you to adjust to his big size.

After you wriggled your hips slightly, he pulled back and thrust into you, again and again, picking up a steady rythym.

His adjusted the angle slightly, and then you screamed out in pleasure, seeing stars.

He continued attacking that spot, leaving you breathless in pure ecstasy.

Eventually, his thrusts became more sloppy, and he was no longer hitting your prostate. You felt a very tight coil in your stomach, and you came, hard.

This sent Kimblee over the edge as he gave one last thrust, hurrying himself deep inside you as he came as well.

He pulled out and collapsed next to you, panting hard as he pulled the blankets up, covering the two of you.

You turned and snuggled into his chest, him wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Feel better?"

"Very. Thank you."