Taking Care Of Him

Start from the beginning

"No."

A few moments later and you are chasing him in the long corridors of the YG Building.

"TAEYANG!!! PUT A DAMN SHIRT ON!"

T.O.P:

"Bye jagi." He kisses your lips and grabs his keys.

Yeap, he's leaving to go to work.

"Where are you going like this?" You ask while scanning his outfit.

He's dressed in a fashionable sweater and jeans.

"Am I not okay?" He asks for your opinion.

The concerned look that's spread across his face indicates his fear of you not approving his outfit. He always like to hear your opinion because you're very fashionable too so you both exchange advice.

"It's pretty windy outside, you'd better wear a coat or a jacket." You brush your hands on his arms to warm him up.

"Oh jagi!" He smiles. "You love me so much you don't want me to get cold, don't you?" He says and messes your hair playfully.

Then he grabs a coat.

"Yeap." You clap your hands together. "It's not that I pity me, who'll have to take care of you if you get sick. Nope, it's not that." You say sarcastically but to just tease him playfully.

Seunghyun rolls his eyes.

Seungri:

"If you are tired, you should sleep." You kiss his cheek.

Your both laying on the couch, his head resting on your laps.

"It's not that, just my head is hurting. Do you mind getting me a painkiller?" He pouts.

"Oppa, you have had one earlier today. Pills are not candy, you can't take many of them. Go to sleep." You brush his hair.

"But it's too early!" He whines, his voice husky. "I wanna spent time with you, I don't wanna sleep."

He stands up from laying down and shifts on his seat beside you. You hug him from his sides and he leans his head on yours. You can see his tired eyes closing in the mirror on the wall across you and as the minutes pass, you can feel his warm breath on your forehead.

He's asleep.

Daesung:

"Would you please sit still for just a minute!" You exclaimed, completely annoyed and tired of Daesung 's ways of doing your life difficult.

"I told you I'm fine! Get this thing away from me!" He looked at what you were holding with absolut horror.

"No." You barked. "Sit still, it'll only take a moment, you'll see, it's nothing bad."

You weren't trying to calm him down or comfort him. You were super annoyed and tired of him acting like a baby. Daesung 's reaction to what you were holding was beyond childish, not even toodlers did act like that. It was so annoyingly weird.

"No, (Y/N), don't step any closer to me with that thing!" He warned you as you moved closer to him.

You couldn't take it anymore. You bursted.

"DAESUNG, HOW CAN YOU BE SO SCARED OF A FUCKING THERMOMETER! Just let me get it in your mouth or you're not gonna like what's the next hole in line for it to be put in!" You threaten.

All of a sudden, he sat still with closed eyes, as you were taking care of him.

(Have I ever put that pic before? Ugh I have such a few pic of Dae:( ..)

-------------------------------------

Thought I had published this part. Turns out, I forgot to.

Sorry guys, here's the seven days late update.