Patrick sagged against him, crying, his body shaking. “Can I...can I stay with you tonight? Please?”

“Of course you can.”

Lifting his face, Patrick gazed at the boy. This close, the boy could make out a glint of the blue in Patrick's glistening eyes. “I love you.” Patrick whispered, choking on his words. “I always loved you. I know it's wrong...but...I can't help it.”

The boy gently peeled the hood off Patrick's head then ran his fingers through the kid's soft wavy hair. “I love you too, Patrick.” Before he thought about what he was doing, he was kissing the kid softly.

“I wanna be with you tonight.” Patrick moaned through their light kiss. “I want us to...”

He didn't have to finish. The boy knew what he was asking.

With slow, gentle hands, he peeled the sweatshirt up over Patrick's head. He wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. The boy touched his bare chest lightly, tracing his fingertips over Patrick's skin. Patrick's hands covered his.

“Have you ever...” Patrick started, his voice soft, unsteady, then faltered.

The boy shook his head slowly. “No.” he whispered. His throat felt tight and he wasn't sure why. His pulse was beginning to race, harder and faster, the longer he touched Patrick's skin. An ache crept through his groin. He'd felt attraction before, with certain boys in school. But it had never felt like this. He'd never been this close to another boy, so intimately. And the way Patrick was looking at him...no other boy had ever looked at him like that.

Patrick leaned close and kissed him, hesitantly. His lips trembled and lingered. Heat spread down through the boy's body and pooled between his legs. He was getting hard. Harder than he'd ever been. And the ache was causing his eyes to water. He knew what to do...though he'd never done it before.

“Are you sure...this is what you want?” he whispered against Patrick's lips.

“Yes.” Patrick was shaking and tears were forming, about to run down his face.

The boy rubbed his thumbs over Patrick's eyes, wiping away the tears before they fell. He kissed Patrick's eyes. “It's ok...to love me.” he whispered. “It isn't wrong, Patrick. All love is beautiful. Not everyone understands that.”

Patrick shuddered and cried softly, sagging against the boy, wrapping his arms around his neck. “I wish...” he choked on his words. “I wish I knew how to believe that. I wish...I didn't feel so...dirty and sick.”

Tears rolled down the boy's face and he hugged Patrick tight in his arms. “Let me show you how beautiful it is.” He kissed his hair then laid him down on the bed. Patrick didn't resist, but just gazed up at him with total trust and love. How could he think he was dirty, or disgusting? He looked like an angel, so pure and lovely.

The boy scooted down and began to softly kiss Patrick's chest, then up to his neck. Patrick moaned low and his eyes fluttered a bit then closed, his hands lifting and lightly touching the boy's back with his fingertips. His touch, even such a light touch, was like tiny electric shocks to the boy's skin.

His lips traced the curve of Patrick's jaw and found their way to his mouth. This time their kiss was deeper, promising. Patrick's arms went around the boy and pulled him closer, deeper into the kiss. The boy's body slowly slid over and covered Patrick's. Still, Patrick didn't resist, but rather clung to him, almost desperately. More tears slipped from his eyes.

“Make love to me.” he was crying again, soft, and shaking. “I just...I want to know how it feels...just once...to make love.”

The boy rubbed his hands over Patrick's warm, damp face. “Stay with me, Patrick.” he whispered. “And it won't have to be just once. I want you with me always. It'll be okay.”