Chapter Thirty || Right My Wrongs

Start from the beginning

"You alright boo?" Lauren asked as soon as I stepped foot out of the bathroom. I sighed and nodded my head at her, only for her to ask for reassurance. I couldn't fault her, she was only doing what a bestfriend would and being there for me, I appreciated it greatly.

"I'm fine, thanks LaLa."

"You know this is what I'm here for. Your mom called, she said she wants you to come by the house today. I didn't tell her, so I'll leave that up to you." She said and I nodded my head as I went on to slide on my PINK underwear on under my towel and pulled on a pair of tights to match. I wasn't in the mood for getting dressed up, so this would have to do for today. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Okay, is Raegan awake? I have to get her bathed and dressed."

"Raegan is fine, she's in the den watching movies with her snack. I fed her breakfast earlier, bathed her, dressed her, and did her hair already Kam. Relax, I got you. You just focus on getting yourself together and what your next move will be. Your phone has been ringing off the hook all morning, you already know why." She said and I rolled my eyes. I didn't even care right now.

"Turn it off, I don't wanna' talk to him right now." I said as I got dressed in a PINK oversized t-shirt and a pair of socks before I took a seat on the bed. He was my last concern right now so he might well stopped calling me because I wasn't ready to talk.

"You can't avoid him forever babe," Lauren said and it was kinda surprising come from her. Lauren was the friend that would tell me to drop him and not look back, but here she is telling me the opposite of that and it really confused me as to why that was.

"Yeah, I know. For the rest of my life doesn't count as forever, does it? On the other hand, is that you in there sis? It's suppose to be you who tells me to leave and not go back, but I'm getting this vibe from you that's telling me we need to talk." I asked her and she laughed at my comment with a slight shoulder shrug.

"Oh don't be so dramatic Kamille, but all I'm saying is you can't avoid it. Gionni fucked up, true enough, but name one man that won't. I see the way he loves and cares for you and that's a rare thing Kam. I'm not saying take him back tomorrow or even next week, but just talk to him. I also understand what you got going on. Take as much time to get yourself together as needed, I'll be out in the den watching movies with Rae. Come out when you're ready." She said and I nodded my head. She rubbed my shoulder and got up to head back out with Raegan while I sat there.

I reached for her laptop and turned it on, deciding to see what was up with Instagram. I had to keep myself occupied to stop from all this crying, so what better way to do it than look at some pictures. I quickly logged into my account and started scrolling my timeline that was full of pictures of people I knew and even celebrities. It's Instagram that kept me sane right now and it was a great pass time for me, so I went with it until I eventually got tired of looking.