Ice Cream--Chapter 5

**World Meeting**

**Hetalia's POV**

We were all sitting at the large table in the meeting room. "I have some news." Hungary (Elizabeta) says as she entered the room. We all look at her. "There is a new country and I want you all to find them before the 2p's do." She says. We all grow excited. "Vhat is the country name?" Germany asks. "Treecano" Elizabeta answers. "Boy or girl?" Francis purrs. Arthur smacks him upside the head. "Girl." She answers.

**(y/n) POV**

It was the next day after the boys told us they were countries. August and I were really worried. Our theories were correct and who knows how long they find out about Treecano. And who knows how long they find out that I'm a country and August is taken from me. No (y/n) don't think of that. It's going to be ok. I keep telling myself this. It was lunch and the boys looked pretty excited about something. I chuckle. "What are you guys so excited about?" I ask. "There's a new country. And it's a girl." Alfred tells us. August and my eyes widen. They already know now. Their going to find out soon. "Really, what's the country name?" I ask. "Treecano." Kiku answers. On the outside I'm smiling and completely calm but on the inside, I'm freaking out and having a panic attack. "Wow. That's so cool." I say. "Do you know who it is?" August asks. I look over at her and see she has the same expression as me. "No." Ludwig answers. On the outside I'm giving the a calm look on the inside I'm having a mini party.

**time Skip**

August and I scored all of the goals in the game. We won our championship game. After the game we were eating ice cream with the guys.

August and I got up to throw our empty cups away. When we sat down we heard Gilbert say "Blick auf ihren Hintern. diejenigen, verdienen es, in meinem Bett zu sein." (Look at those butts. Those deserve to be in my bed.) he said this in German thinking we didn't understood but because we are personifications we learned many languages. We looked at him in disgust. "was hast du gerade gesagt pervers. Ich denke, meine Faust auf Ihrem Gesicht zu sein verdient." August says in German. (What did you just say pervert. I think my fist deserves to be on your face) She punches Gilbert square in the nose. Everyone looks stunned at August. "was noch nie ein Mädchen gesehen speek Deutsch?" I ask with a smirk. (What never seen a girl speak German?) They then look at me in surprise then they look at the both of us in surprise. "Y-you can sp-speak German?" Gilbert asks. We nod. "And other languages." Tori adds. They looked shocked.

**Alfred's POV**

After August, (y/n) and Tori left we all spread out among the table do we could face each other. "One of them might like be the new country." I say. "What about the other ragazza?" Feliciano says. "Eh, well I don't think she is. Does anyone think she is." I reply. Everyone responds with a shake of the their head or saying no. "She just doesn't fit the characteristics of Treecano." Arthur says. "And definitely not pretty enough." Francis says. Arthur smacks him in the back of his head.

**August's POV**

"For some reason I have this feeling that I was just insulted." Tori said as she walks with us to our house. (Y/n) and I look at her with raised eyebrows. "I think you just had too much ice cream and are high on sugar." I say. "Yeah I think she's hallucinating." (Y/n) said.

**Arthur's POV**

"So we all agree that (y/n) or August could be Treecano ?" I ask and everyone nodded. "Maybe we should test the dudettes." Alfred said