Confessing--Chapter 4

**Hetalia's POV**

It's been a month since we joined this school and we are really close friends August and (y/n). We are friends with Tori but not as much. (Sorry I time skipped. I really didn't know what to put in) A couple times we have had to lie to them so they don't find out about us being countries. But that was going to change today.

As we were getting ready for school, Hungary came in. "Boys we have a meeting tonight at 6." She tells us. "Ok." We answer. Then something dawned upon us. "Isn't-a August and (y/n) soccer game at 6~ve?" Feliciano asks. We all groan. "Ludwig it's your turn to lie." Gilbert says. Ludwig covers his face in his hands. "Should we just-a tell them." Feli suggests. "Da. I agree." Ivan says. Matthew and Kiku nod in agreement. "I guess it's settled then. Dudes we are gonna tell them. Now who wants to be the one to tell them?" Alfred asks. Everyone takes a step back away from Alfred. No one wanted to tell their best friends. They didn't want to have the guilt or the denial placed upon them. Arthur groans and steps forward. "I will."

**Time Skip**

We were all sitting at the lunch table waiting for the twins to arrive. Soon they did and sat down in their seats. "So you guys still coming to our game?" (Y/n) asks with a smile. Everyone looks down. "Sorry Dudettes." Alfred says. August's and (y/n) smiles fade. "You were right August." (Y/n) mumbles to her sister. Everyone had the look of guilt on their faces. "We have something to tell you two." Arthur says. The girls look at him with expectant looks. "We have a reason for not showing up." He says. "And that is?" August says. "We..we're..uh...we're countries." He finally says. The girls raise their eyebrows. "I mean we are the personifications of countries and we miss your games because of world country meetings." He says while expecting them to think they are crazy or think it is some stupid excuse. The girls look at each other. "Oh, well, we guess it's ok. We accept your apology." (Y/n) says. Our heads snap up to look up at them. "Wait WHAT?!" We say. "We accept your apology." August repeats what her sister said. "Really?" We ask. They nod. "Wow. I now get why people thinks it's freaky that we talk at the same time." (Y/n) says. August nods. "So you don't think we're crazy or it's some lame excuse?" Alfred asks. They shake their heads no. Everyone let out a sigh of relief.