Jimin Facts Cont.

80. A song he want to recommend to you : Tori Kelly - 'Paper Hearts' (Profile written by Jimin)

81. What you think about when you can't sleep :"Why don't I know how to sleep, when I'll sleep, and why I sleep?" (Profile written by Jimin)

82. His representative pictures and videos : 'Just One Day' MV at 1 minute 23 seconds. (Profile written by Jimin)

83. The ranking in BTS that he write : Rap monster - "Jimin" - Jungkook - Jin - SUGA - J-hope - V (Profile written by Jimin)

84. He think he looks ranks (100) out of 100: No one say anything bad... (Profile written by Jimin)

85. The place he have the most confidence in on your body? : His eyes. (Profile written by Jimin)

86. Let's praise yourself : "You've become really shameless. Let's continue to become a bit more shameless." (Profile written by Jimin)

87. His goal : Let's become a cool guy. (Profile written by Jimin)

88. His personality as viewed by other members.

- Jimin to himself : " He's timid ㅋㅋㅋ Has a personality where he hates losing. Has a bright personality and likes to smile. Feels competitive with the members and is the type to complain a lot about himself. There are times where he loses his temper and really likes cute things."

- Jin, "Comes at you really cutely. It's like being attacked by a puppy. Can't refuse requests because he's too nice."

- Rap Monster, "Basically kind and gentle. Is very considerate. Isn't as timid as you would think. Likes clothes and style (same with me). But even though he responds well, there are many times where he doesn't actually do it. Is quite stubborn. Is the effort-type."

- Suga, "Follows the hyungs' words well, isn't the personality where he'll receive dislike somewhere, puts in effort to live his hardest"

- J-Hope, who is the best looking in the universe <- (J-Hope wrote this) : "Is kind, listens to his hyungs well, has a lot of greed, and has a personality where he makes sure to do his part, and he has a really good personality where he likes me the most and his faith towards me is very strong~~♥♥♥♥"

- Jeongguk, "He's the effort-type along with being a triple blood-type A, timid, shameless, and hates losing."

- V, "Cute. Only the amount of him losing his temper is excessive, he's kind and a friend that's trustworthy. I talk to him the most, and if I have any worries, he's the friend that I tell it first to."

89. Message from other members to Jimin. (BTS FESTA RADIO 1ST ANNIVERSARY)

- Suga, "Why did our grow plates close too early?"

- V, "Don't touch thighs, u pervert!" (he means at rookie king)

90. Jimin's team goal, "To be better, to get No.1 and become more closer to each other." (Profile written by Jimin)

91. Jimin's words to BTS, "I love you. I believe in you." (Profile written by Jimin)

92. About Pre-debut

- Dance teacher order to let Jimin show his abs for No More Dream choreo, so Jimin's face was depression and anxiety. He talked about it to Rap Mon that he hated to show his abs. But when 1st perform on the stage, people started talking about Jimin a lot,

"Who's that guy with the nice abs??"

As the audience reacted more passionately at his performance , Jimin began to change, he wasn't embarrassed anymore, he enjoying it and he said,"Hey, J-Hope! DON'T YOU THINK I'M HOT?"

93. Jimin and V were classmates in High School.

94. V kicked Jimin's ass first at SBS Inkigayocomeback perform (141026) and after that moment Jimin feels surprised and got mistake in the end of perform.

95. Which member looks much better compared to when he made his debut? (All member choose Jimin)
- Jungkook, "He tries the hardest! He watches music videos all day long. He puts on his earphones, and imitates cool gesture aand dance moves. When i watch him, he looks cool."

96. Jimin vs V Freestyle (V just dissing Jimin)[MNET America GO!BTS]

ROUND 1

# Jimin to V

- Jimin, "OH No! You tucked your shirt in. That means i'm going to beat you hard!I'm going to punch you hard! And then you'll roll on the floor!And the you'll die!" (Rap ryhmes)
- Rap Monster to V, "Dude, he said he'll kill you. Come on."

# V to Jimin

- V, "Yo!"

- Jimin : "If you keep repeating 'Yo', i'll puunch your face!I'm going to hit your face if you keep saying yo!"
- V, "Yo! I'm chewing on Kimbab!Oh, i want to chew your face too!I want to swallow it, but i can't because of your face!Yo!I just ate my lunch but i can't digest it." [With his weird rap ryhmes]
- Jimin, "He's not even rapping. Don't beatbox for him."
- Suga, "You are just talking with accent."

ROUND 2

# V to Jimin

- V, "Yo, Jay Z! Yo, Kanye West! Yo, Jimin! So much height difference."
- Jin, "You're not rapping!"
- Jimin, "You have to rhyme. You're just dissing me."
- V, "It's a different style of rap.Cut the beat off! (When J-Hope started beatboxing). Yo, i was eating but none of you are funny. I was observing-"
- J-Hope (Hits V's head with paper), "You're done."

97. Confessing Camera (Jimin runs out J-Hope's moisturizer without permission) [MNET America GO!BTS]

#Jimin to J-Hope

- Jimin, "To be honest, my moisturizer runs out very quickly." (Jimin said a clue to J-Hope)
- J-Hope, "There's a big scoop missing from mine.. was it you?! So, it was you."
- Jimiin, "You are so nice."
- J-Hope, "You must be out of your mind.I can't forgive you, go away."
- Jimin, "Please forgive me."
- J-Hope, "Okay, it's not a big deal."
(They handshake together)

98. Noisiest members Rank by Jin. [Arirang After School Club After Show 140827]
1st : V
2nd : Jungkook
3rd : Jimin

99. Jimin is chosen to represent BTS at Idol Mini Championship to joined record putting the ball in. And he won #1 with record 1.3 seconds. [MBC Show Champion 140920]

100. Jimin dream when his elemantary school is wants to be a cook then a police man but changes since entering middle school. He wanted to be a singer. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]

101. Jimin's memories from his trainee period is at the first day of 2013. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]
- Jimin, "I couldn't go home at the first day of 2013. I was with BTS members and we had a party with some snacks. It's alive in my memories."

102. Happiness for Jimin is achieving the goals his set previously one by one.

103. Name 3 requirements for Jimin happiness isLove, Money, and Stage.

104. Comic books influenced Jimin a lot. [SKOOL LUV AFFAIR KEYWORD TALK]

Cr : btsdiary