Just like the others

Ravens Pov

***** 1 months later *****

I packed the last of my things ready to move on from my pack. But Aaron has been ignoring all my calls and texts. I don't know if he is busy or doesn't want me any more.
"Bye" I smile hugging Damien.
"Bye Ray, have fun" He releases me and i step back a bit taking in the last view of the pack house.
"Look after Trip and Tumble for me please" i whine and he nods.
"Don't worry i got this" He smirks and i shake my head.
"Hey they have lasted this long with me when you were with Prince Charming" He huffs crossing his arms.
"Calm down i know but i worry" I frown looking down to the floor.
"Now go" He laughs pushing me gently.
"Bye" I giggle before heading into the woods.

I was going to face Aaron and hopefully, we would work something out. Hopefully....
Shifting behind a tree i start to sprint towards the castle. He always says to call it home but i never will. It reminds me more of a prison, to be honest, but oh well. 

---------------

Finally i near the castle and shift again.
Slipping on my black crop top, denim high waist skinny jeans and my combat boots i slowly make my way to the huge golden gates. A large man with a scar across the left of his face stopped me making me groan in frustration.
"Sorry you cannot enter the castle" His voice was rough and fed up.
"And why not" I groan.
"You are not royalty and you have no permission" He growls.
"Well, i am Aarons mate so move" I huff trying to push past him.
"No, you're not he is inside now with his mate" He smirks.
"WHAT!" My heart ached at the thought of him with another.
"His second chance mate, his first one rejected him" His face was emotionless at this point.
"I DID NOT REJECT HIM HE REJECTED ME" I growl making he stumble backwards.
"C-calm down y-you can go through" He was shaking as he quickly opened the gates.

I shove through the guards and launch open the doors and storm through the castle in desperate attempts to find my mate.
Then a sharp burning sensation chewed at my throat making me fall to the ground in agony. Then a long red scar seeped through my skin creating a permanent mark across me neck. That meant only one thing. A single lone tear slowly slid down my cheek as i finally realise.

Aaron cheated on me.

My vision started to blur as i bolt up the stairs towards his room. Flinging open the door i freeze. Aaron is laid on top of another girl kissing her. She was tall blonde and plastic looking. Like a living barbie and i was replaced by her. Replaced by a barbie.
They both shot up and they stare at me. Aaron in shock and Barbie in annoyance that i interrupted them.
"Raven what are you doing here?" He says jumping from the bed.
I just shake my head and without looking at him rush out the door.
"WAIT RAVEN" He shouts and i hear his heavy footprints behind me.
"GO AWAY" I cry wondering where i was going.
Then a strong arm grasps hold of my arm snapping me round to face them.
"Raven what are you doing here" He questions not letting go of my arm.
"I was just leaving" I choke out shaking my arm free from his grasp.
"Raven" He warned.
"I came to see my mate but apparently he didn't want to see me" I spit reaching for the scar he created.
"I found my second chance mate" He whispered.
"I knew i want good enough for you" I cry trying to get as far away from him as possible.
"YOU REJECTED ME" He shouts reaching for my arm.
"NO YOU REJECTED ME WHEN YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT MY ABUSIVE EX AND YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME" I scream slapping his hand away.
"Ar what's happening" The Barbie appears out of nowhere.
"Oh great, the Barbie decided to join in" I chuckle in a none humorous tone.
"BITCH" She screams clinging onto Aaron's arm.
"Oh please, Mrs plastic where's your doll house?" I growl making her whine.
"Ar make the mean girl go away" She whimpers hiding behind him.
"I was just leaving" I twist round.
"Oh and you can keep him his just like the others"

"Cheating piles of s**t"