Wake up call....

Ravens Pov

Muffled voices echoed through the dark blanket that had imprisoned me.
"She's to far gone" A whimper came.
"NO SHE'S NOT" A strong husky voice snarled.
"YOU CANNOT DO THIS" I distant voice growls loudly.
"She has been in a coma for 10 months now....The machines can only do so much" A weak voice muttered before being confronted by a animalistic roar that made the nothingness below me shake and tremble before the dominating voice.
In shock i bolted up right eyes filled with fear and worry. Instantly regretting it i fall back down eyes squinted at the brightness of the room.
"RAVEN" I was tugged into someone's arms.
He was handsome but I had no idea who he was.
"Um who are you?" I question pulling away from his embrace.
All i remember is my wolf Maeve and my family was dead.
"Its me Princess....." He looked like someone had just shot him in the heart.
"Do I know you?" His face dropped drastically.
"Its me Aaron your mate" His voice was desperate and cracked as he said it.
"I have not found my mate" I say glaring at the broken man in front of me.
"YOU HAVE AND ITS ME AARON JACKSON!" He yelled making me whimper.
"I'm going to have to ask you to leave you are scaring the patient" A small voice said.
"I AM NOT LEAVING" Aaron (?) roared.
Hot tears began to fall from my eyes and my cheeks began to turn red and puffy.
"Please leave" I whisper and he glares at me.
"Please Raven say you remember me" He knelt by my bed.
"Im sorry but i cant"
"TELL ME YOU REMEMBER ME" He boomed and I shake my head.
"But I dont know who you are!" I sob and he storms out the room
My breathing becomes heavy as my sobs become harder. 
I wished with all i had that i remembered him but my mind was clouded. Its like someone is trying to make me forget him. But i dont want to. I want to remember and see what he was to me. To see if he was anything to me.

Aaron's Pov

She forgot me....The one thing she asked ME not to do. It hurt. It hurt bad. I had waited for 10 months only to have my heart smashed like a 1,000,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. My eyes stung and for the 1st time since i was 10 i started to cry. Slamming shut my door i let out a unearthly cry of sorrow that i never thought i had in me. Slowly i slid down the door sobbing into my hands. My mate had no idea who i was. A large lump formed in my throat but i choked it back.
"Aaron honey" My mothers voice echoed through the door.
"Open the door hun" She soothed and i did as she asked.
"Oh baby what's wrong" Worry struck her face.
"Raven woke up today" My voice was hoarse and dry.
"Oh thats great" She chirped.
"She doesnt remember me" I choke falling into my mothers arms.
I was a wreck. A sinking ship. I was drowning without her. Ever since i met her i loved her. From her big beautiful eyes to her lip ring that she constantly fiddled with. 
She wrapped her arms round me tightly whispering softly to me telling me everything will be okay. But it wasnt.....

My sun, stars, moon, my universe and my other half had forgotten me......