Help Her

Ravens Pov

I regret saying i hated him. Even if it was in a joking way i seemed to of hit a soft spot. Now he refuses to speak to me and its my birthday. He locked himself in his office the hole day. The sound of smashing glass echoed through the house and him screaming and shouting about everything every thing. His voice was muffled so i could not full hear what he was saying.

So, i hid under the stairs in the small cupboard. I was terrified he was going to hurt me. I still had scars running across my back, legs and arms from were my ex used to hit me.Over and over and over again saying i was never worth it. That no one would ever love me more than he did. Kind of ironic how he said that while beating me calling me names and that i was worthless....

The sound of smashing died down but i refused to leave my hiding place. I started shaking as i hear his office door unlock and him racing round the house.
"RAVEN WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU" He bellowed using his alpha tone.
I bot my lip trying to hold in my scared yelp and i succeed

 His voice boomed through the house slowly turning from roars of anger to desperate cries.
Once i hear him return to his office i open the small door and crawl out careful to be quiet. Once the pins and needles leave my legs i haul myself up and grab my coat, fluffy socks and my high ankled boots. Slipping them on i take a deep breath before making my way to the front door. Quietly I open the door to find a thick blanket of snow covering the ground. Small snowflakes were still falling from the sky as i made my way down the small cobble path and into the huge woods behind 'our' home.

I needed to get away from him. I refuse to be hurt any more. I had had enough already. I had endured 4 years of pain and abuse from someone who claimed to have loved me. This situation seemed to be no different. I could survive on my own. I had no other choice.
The sad thing that i had come to realise was that this birthday was actually the most normal one i have had in 12 years.

 The last good birthday was when i was 6. I was surrounded by my family and we were singing and laughing and having fun. But since then its only been filled with abuse arguments and fighting. Great huh. But to be honest i had grown used to it. My ex used to tell me whats the point of celebrating another year closer to dying. So thats the way the way i see it. Another year closer to death.
As i was thinking i crashed into a tree falling backwards into the blanket of snow. The cold crystals sunk into my clothes and boots sending a cold shiver across my body. Great. I had no idea were i was going or how long i had been walking for but it was late apparently. Stars littered the smoky sky and the moon gazed down onto the glittering snow. Soon after about another hour if walking i spot a small hollowed out tree. I crawl into the small space and curl up in attempts to warm up.

The worst thing was i could feel the panic of my mate and i had to keep blocking his mind links. But then again i missed him so bad. I wanted to run back home, were ever that is, and hug him. I wanted to just go to bed and curl up into him warm chest inhaling his calming scent.

But that would only make it worse.