1-The Boy With the Grey Eyes

Start from the beginning

"Yes, this is Sadie. She's buying her first wand today" I motioned her over to me and she obeyed, keeping her eyes on Mr. Ollivander.

"Come, come, Miss Cullen, let us try out some wands for you" he beckoned. She walked slowly to the desk in the middle of the store. Mr. Ollivander disappeared for a second before coming back with a long thin box. He opened it and pulled out a dark-colored wand, looking much like my own. Sadie took it in her hand and after moving it around a little nothing really happened.

This continued with the next few wands until Ollivander handed her a light brown wand with intricate carvings on the sides. She swung it and a gust of wind hit her face, pushing her hair back. Her eyes widened and I could see her hands shaking a little because she didn't know what that meant. Then Mr. Ollivander smiled down at her.

"Well done Miss Cullen. Eleven inches, limewood, unicorn hair core. Quite a nice wand I'd say" he nodded his head. Sadie smiled a little, examining the wand. She handed it back to Mr. Ollivander and he put it back in the box, wrapping it up for her. I took out seven galleons and placed them in his left hand, taking the wand out of his right.

"Have a good day girls" he called, and then we were out in the crowded and bright streets of Diagon Ally again. Next, Sadie and I were headed to Madam Malkins to get fitted for our Hogwarts robes.

"Let's go get lunch in that shop over there!" Sadie smiled, pointing at a little cafe-looking place. I shook my head.

"We have to get our robes first. Then we will get some lunch" I told her. She glared at me.

"You never do what I wanna do. You always have to be in charge" she grumbled and I shook my head at her.

"Tu es un tel enfant, tu es impossible à gérer" I mumbled in French and her head shot up at me.

"I'm not stupid, you know? I know you just insulted me!" She cried. Unlike myself, Sadie isn't fluent in French. I had to learn it for school but she was never really forced to, seeing as she spent most of her time at home with Griselda. She understands some of it but speaking it is her real problem.

"Then how about this: Tandem es odiosus" I insulted her, calling her annoying.

"No! I don't speak Latin" she glared and I rolled my eyes. I taught myself Latin for fun, and because it helps with spell incantations. It doesn't hurt that I can insult Sadie without her knowing what I'm saying. We walked a little further, letting our annoyance for each other fade a little in the silence between us. Then suddenly Sadie gasped, clutching my arm.

"Oh Estella, look! A magical creatures shop!" She exclaimed, pulling away from me and running towards a shop further down the street. My heart jumped when I couldn't keep up with her because of a crowd of people walking by. Once everyone passed I didn't see her anywhere. I started to panic.

"Sadie! Sadie, where did you go?!" I yelled, receiving strange looks from people passing by. My heart was pounding out of my chest with panic, it was probably the worst feeling I've ever experienced. I spun in a circle, looking for the shop that she was talking about in hopes that she might have gone inside but I saw no such store. I spun around again hoping to gain sight of her long brown hair, her thick bangs, her crooked teeth, or even her big blue eyes, right when I received a large blow to my side which sent me to the ground. I groaned a little because I fell on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a boy with long dark hair looking down at me. His eyes were wide and also an interesting shade of grey.

"Nice going Padfoot!" Someone yelled in the distance, and I saw what I presume to be his friends continue running down the street.

"Are you alright?" He asked, offering his hand to me. I considered him for a moment but took his hand so that he could help me up.