Chapter six:

Carter's POV

I opened my eyes to a white light.
"Where am I?" I was on a bed in what looks like a science lab.
"You're at Star Labs in Central City" the lady told me. I remembered about Courtney.
"Courtney where is she?" I sat up and hopped off the bed. I got lightheaded and the lady put me back onto the bed.
"Who's Courtney?" She asked.
"His twin sister... She will be fine she's with Oliver and Diggle." Barry walked in.
"She's stressed out" I could feel her worry and fear.
"Her twin brother was sped away, she will be fine Carter" Barry told me.
"Aren't you meant to be a scientist and Doctor?" I asked them.
"Yes" they both responded.
"Well you aren't very smart, the last time we were separated something happened." I glared at them.
"What happened?" He asked. A sharp pain ran through my head.

Courtney's POV

"It feels like I know you from somewhere" Thea observed me we were at the coffee shop around the corner from the nightclub.
"Yeah we actually meet every fortnight when Hannah brings you home." I told her sipping on my juice.
"Your Hannah's sister and you have a twin Cameron" she tried.
"Carter" my hands began to shake rapidly. Oh no.
"Courtney are you ok?" Laurel asked.
"I'm fine Carter isn't"
"What's happening?" Felicity asked. I stood up.
"Bad things happen when we're apart" I ran out to find the closest train station.
"Courtney stop" Thea and Laurel had ran after me.
"I have to get to Central City" I told them jogging into the station.
"We'll come with you then." Thea said.
"I don't care" I grabbed a ticket and ran onto the train. I'm coming Carter. I whispered to myself the whole trip.

I ran towards Star Labs.
"How do you even know where your going?" Thea asked grabbing me making me stop.
"I'm following Carter's signals" I told her jerking my hand back and running towards Carter with the two girls behind me. I ran in to see a lady, Barry and two other dudes around Carter.
"Is she part speedster as well?" One of the men asked.
"It feels like it" Thea and Laurel said puffing.
"Courtney is it? Hi I'm Caitlin Snow does Carter suffer from any medical problems I should know about?" The lady asked.
"He has Epilepsy that comes and goes, he hasn't had a seizure since we were twelve." I told her. "What's wrong with him?" I asked her walking over to him as he slept on the bed. I held his hand.
"Courtney?" He asked not opening his eyes.
"Yeah I'm here" I rested my head on his chest
"It's a mystery he did had symptoms of the flu but now I'm not quite sure"
"He does have autism and this has happened before" I told them, listening to Carter's heart beating.
"What did you have to do last time?" Caitlin asked.
"Wait it out he won't have any seizures as long as he gets sleep which he doesn't get." I closed my eyes.
"Why are you always on the run?" The guy with the long asked, my eyes snapped open and I sat up.
"How... How do you know? Are you one of them?" I started hyperventilating.
"Calm down Courtney?" Thea hugged me.  I controlled my breathing.
"They killed our mother that's why" I held Carter's hand.
"Who?" Everyone asked.
"Let me going ask mum and I'll get back to you on that" I said sarcastically "we were only three at the time all I know is it was a man." I told them.
"Courtney" Carter gasped before seizure get on the bed again. His hand tightened its grip breaking my bones.