Chapter Three: Arriving to Star City

Carter's POV

After two weeks of training and fighting our way out of the dark nightmares we ventured back to Star City. It was 7pm, and by the way the city felt like it was a Friday night. I put on my dark blue beanie on and Courtney put on her dark orange one on. We went down to Oliver's nightclub and snuck around to the back. We climbed up onto the building next to the nightclub and climbed through the window. We landed behind some boxes that were next to this keypad that was next to a hidden door.
"That looks interesting" I said using my hacking skills.
"Carter no" Courtney tried to stop me. The door popped open.
"too late" I smiled at her going down the stairs that the door revealed. "Are you coming?" I asked her.
"Yes" she said reluctantly. The room was full of high tec. computers and there was a mannequin with the green arrow's outfit on.
"NO way, we're in the arrowcave" I looked around at all the amazing stuff. We heard the keypad numbers and the door opened, we quickly hid behind a few crates.
"There's been a hit with Daemon Darhk's ghosts they are in Bourne Street." A woman in a wheelchair came in through an elevator. Two men had come through the door and was getting changed, I immediately recognised Oliver. The men left and the lady went to the computer.
"See where you've put us with your curiosity" Courtney whispered harshly. I covered her mouth to shut her up. This was going to be a long night. After half an hour, the men returned. Oliver put the bow down. Oliver Queen was the Green Arrow. Courtney sneezed and everyone's eyes landed in our direction.
"Thanks a lot Courtney" It was my turn to harshly whisper. Oliver and the other one moved the crates revealing us.

Courtney's POV.

"Hi Boys" I smiled at them. Carter slapped me.
"Ow what was that for?" I asked him holding my cheek.
"You know what that was for?" he glared at me. The men just stared at us, as we started bickering.
"Stop it who are you kids?" Oliver asked.
"nobody" Carter sassed. He began to rev up again. I just slapped him with a girl slap. Oliver and the guy started to realise where we are and that type of stuff.
"Fight" Carter said grabbing his bow out from his hoodie and attacking Oliver as I grabbed my pocket knife and attacking the black guy.