Epilouge

Many years later

I was with Colin for a few weeks, but we both decided we would be better as friends. We're still on very good terms, and I'm pretty sure we're closer than we ever thought we would be.
I started going out more. As in, the library. I stayed secluded in the small corner where no one goes. No one there really questioned my actions, I read, I did some quick studying, and I ate.
Alyssa ended going around to some of my suitors and tried to make me socialize, but when she saw that wasn't working she took them for herself. I told her she was ridiculous, but she shrugged it off.
And then I worked as an assistant at the local university. It was nice, but so many people came to take pictures with me, for an invalid reason, at least to me.
"But I guess it was worth it, because, well, I met you."
Elliot smiles.
"You're a great math teacher, but I think you should write a bibliography. Although, you must somehow incorporate me in every single chapter."
He teases and I throw my head back and laugh.
"Math is stupid, so I might take up writing myself."
We sit there, in silence, in Crimson Park, watching the beautiful sunset.
"Look it's you."
He points to the colorful sky, and I blush.
"You are beautiful Kriss. I'm charmed by you. Although I don't think you need me to say that because you already know that.
And that is why, I would like you, Kriss Ambers, to marry me."