Don't Take Her from Me

Start from the beginning

I sat next to Juugo seeing him make something with flowers which I found to be kind of cute.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, just picking flowers," he smiled at me. Juugo was very very nice to me, I enjoyed his company because he didn't talk as much as Karin and Suigetsu and wouldn't pester me or get as angry as Sasuke. Except when he has his little fits but those aren't really his fault.

"Can I see those?" I pointed at the flowers he had in his hand. He nodded and handed them all to me in a bundle.

I started to play around with the stems, entwining all of them into another until I made a flower crown. Anri back at Kirigakure showed me how to do this.

"Here you go!" I placed it on Juugo's head, he made a sort of face that was between a smile and a frown. I wasn't very sure whether or not he appreciated it.

"T-thanks?" he asked more than he said it.

"Sorry," I chuckled and took it off.

"It's not that I didn't like it, it's just not very...me."

"I think I can see that," I said putting it on my head.

"It suits you a lot more than it does me," he scratched his head, "you look kind of...cute."

"DID I JUST HEAR YOU SAY CUTE?" Suigetsu scrammed to us. "YOU. SAID. THE. WORD. CUTE."

"Yeah," he answered.

"I didn't think you were capable of describing someone like that!" he cracked up. "Or maybe is it Ryohei's beauty that is reaching even the coldest of hearts!" now he said overdramatically.

"You're so much more annoying today Suigetsu, why don't you just shut the hell up for once!" Karin started another unnecessary argument

"Oh shut up you're just jealous that you'll never look like her!"

"Why would I ever want to look like that skank?!"

I took a moment to register that. I guess you can actually say I am because of...some...umm...stuff, but she didn't know that so why am I being called a skank. At least I'm not desperate for Sasuke like her and I bet he likes me much more than he likes Karin.

"Don't call her that," Sasuke scolded.

Everyone turned to him as if he just said he was going back to Konoha. Yes that means something big.

Karin glared at me with so much contempt and bitterness in her eyes. It wasn't one of those look Sakura would give me as a child where she wanted to strangle me, but the face she gave me was yelling with jealous rage. I almost felt bad.

Almost.

"We're staying here overnight," Sasuke broke the awkwardness of the moment, "the closest town is a couple miles away and we've been walking for a couple days now."

"AH finally!" Suigetsu threw himself on the ground.

"We'll move out in the morning, the sun is coming down so just rest up for now."

Timeskip

It was already dark after about an hour more from staying in this place. Everyone was asleep but I, once again, stayed awake and starred at the stars.

I was so bored.

For some reason I just couldn't sleep, I'd try to and I just wasn't tired at all and it's not like there's much to do there anyway since everyone was dead asleep. To be completely honest, I tried waking Sasuke up a couple times by throwing stuff at him but boy was he asleep.