Questions

I was still not getting over the 'kissing' fiasco. Everytime I saw Claire, I would turn red. No help from Roy to cover up. He was teasing me about her. I wanted to beat the living Hades out of Roy, but Claire prevented me from doing so.

It was lunch time; I was sitting at the Hades table with Nico and Hazel, talking.

"Tell Lucky not to jump onto my bunk," Hazel complained, "I'm getting loose fur everywhere."

I shot a disapproving look at Lucky. "Lucky."

He stared at me with his innocent black eyes, which glowed. He was looking expectantly at something, and I turned around to face the daughter of Athena, Claire St Michael.

"Hi," I said, blinking.

Claire smiled, "Are you blushing?"

I caught myself and regained my composure. "No," I protested, "it must be from the sun."

"Blame it on Apollo, eh?" Nico snickered softly, which drew a sharp, death glare from me and a giggle from Hazel. My lousy siblings!

"Anyways, what's up?" I turned my attention back to Claire.

"I'm kinda bored," she said. "How about we go for a walk? That is, if you are done eating."

"Oh yeah, sure," I stood up quickly, grabbing my plate. There were a few leftovers which I planned to offer to the gods. "I'll just put this as an offering."

I emptied my plate as I muttered under my breath, "Hey Dad. If you can hear me, thanks for sending Lucky over. I always wanted a pet hellhound."

Claire and I headed towards the canoe lake and sat down at the pier, our feet dangling above the water.

"Let's talk," Claire declared.

"Okay," I said, "about what?"

She looked at me. "Are you in a relationship?"

I blinked at the question, before swiftly recovering and while crimson in the face, I said, "Why? I mean, yeah I'm in a relationship, with Roy, you, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Pi-"

She punched my arm playfully. "Not friendships. I mean relationships. You know, between a girl and a guy."

"Why are you asking?"

"I was just curious."

"Are you?"

"Um... No."

I was relieved. "Are you planning to?"

"I guess so. That's life, isn't it?" My heart started beating.

"Yeah... So, anybody in mind? Wait, before you answer, why are we talking about this topic in the first place?"

"Nothing big. It just popped into my head, after seeing the way you and Roy act, I was...getting suspicious. Roy seems to be teasing you about something, probably a girlfriend, so I got curious."

If you only knew, I thought, you would be kicking my butt by now.

Dang right she will! My inner voice yelled into my head.

Okay okay! I snapped back. I get it, Mr Obvious! No need to shout!

"Dan?" she snapped her fingers in front of my face, jolting me from my train of thought.

"Y-yeah?"

"I was asking about your possible girlfriend," she repeated.

Oh gods. The one question I tried to avoid.

"Um....," I muttered, "ummm..."

"It better not be one of the Aphrodite kids," Claire frowned.

"No!" I yelled, before I calmed down. "I mean, no. Gods, what makes you think that?"

"Who?" she pressed further. She gave me a frown, and I could feel her analysing my brain for an answer. It was as though she got one already.

"Wait-"

"Gah!" I shot up and ran away from her, as fast as I could. I ran into the woods, running towards my private hideout. It was on impulse, and I didn't stop running. I didn't even hear her call me.

Gods, why am I such a coward?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, and I hope this chapter isn't a disappointment (go easy on me)

So:

Like,

Vote,

Add this to your Reading List

and Promote!

Thanks guys for reading!

I hope you guys enjoyed this series, and pls give my CIA Agent a read. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

I am planning to write another story (vampires! *SPOILERS*) So yeah! Stay tuned by following.

Next chapter is going to be what I have been waiting for.

Finally Dante and Claire being:

ClaDan! (LOL :P)

Other couples: Percabeth, Thalico, Jasiper, Frazel and Leo? Eh, stay single (:P) Leo: HEY!

LoL.