two

"Jenni, what's going on today?" Alex asked me as I helped him tie his tie around the collar of his shirt.

"Bill and Fleur are getting married this afternoon." I explained as I pulled it tighter.

"Really?" He asked excitedly. I chuckled at his happiness and nodded.

"Yeah, yeah they are." I said and fixed the positioning of his tie. "There you go."

"Thanks Jenni." He responded and he pulled on it. "Are you gonna marry Neville?" Well it just went there.

"Um," I bit my lip so hard I felt blood in my mouth. "I don't know, I do hope so." I said as I stood up.

"I hope you do marry him, he's cool." I laughed.

"Yeah, he's really cool." He left down the stairs and I followed shortly after him. George was standing in the kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee when I walked in. 

"Hey Georgie." I said, sliding up next to him. "How's your ear doing?"

"It's good, could've been better, could be whole but then again, I wouldn't have a story to tell my future children." He said triumphantly, putting his hands on his hips.

"How successful." I said, grabbing a mug and pouring hot tea into it, along with milk and stirring it. I lifted it to my mouth and sipped lightly on it. I leaned back on the counter. "So who's coming to the wedding?"

"Um,well, there's the Lovegoods, Fleur's family, our family, a boatload of Veelas and stuff, family friends, lots of people." He listed off with his fingers. "Oh, and Victor Krum."

"Victor Krum's coming?!" I exclaimed, choking on my tea. "He's going to be allover Hermione!"

"That's what Ginny said when Mum was making up invites and his name came up."

"I don't understand why we're inviting him." Fred interjected, sliding in the doorway. "I mean, he is a bighead."

"Aw, Fred, are you jealous?" I said in a baby voice, mocking him. He glared at me and turned bright red.

"No." He said sternly. I backed off and continued to sip my tea.

"So, um," I said quietly. "Is, Neville, coming?"

"His gran is still undecided." George said. "So I don't think so."

"Oh, okay." I said and we stood there, tuning and listening to the radio. "I honestly cannot believe that your father managed to get a muggle radio that actually played muggle channels successfully."

"Neither can we." He replied as I turned the knob on the little black box. A song from The Little Mermaid came through and I got excited. The Little Mermaid had been my favourite Disney movie since I was a little girl, and I adored all the music. Since I was three, my grandmother called me Ariel because I sang the songs all the time. I turned it up and started singing to it.

"The seaweed is always greener,

In somebody else's lake.

You dream about going up there, 

But that is a big mistake." I sang loudly as George stood there, insanely confused. "Have you never heard of this song?" He shook his head and I shrugged, continuing.

"Just look at the world around you,

Right here on the ocean floor.

Such wonderful things surround you, 

What more is you lookin' for?" I looked out the window and saw Ron, Charlie, Fred and Hagrid all staring at me from outside. I smiled widely at them and continued happily.

"Under the sea,

Under the sea.

Darling it's better down where it's wetter,

Take it from me." I sang the remainder of the song and by that time, George was blissfully swaying to the music. I laughed and continued my drink.

"You need to show me that film soon." He said and I laughed.

"Oh, I know I will." I said and he smiled, before going outside to help the boys. I placed my elbows on the bottom half of the door, which was closed, and sipped my tea as I watched them raising the tent in the air. Mrs. Weasley skipped into the room happily before beginning to make the cake.

"Good morning Jenni!" She said happily to me. I turned to face her.

"Oh, hello Mrs. Weasley, good morning." I replied happily, leaning against the door. "I'm guessing you're excited for tonight?" I walked up next to her and leaned my butt against the oven, warming it.

"Ah, young Jenni, to have my first son be married to a beautiful Veela, it truly is magical." She said as she dropped the bag of flour onto the counter, making little bits of flour spray out of the bag and into the air. I coughed and swatted it away.

"Yeah, Fleur's really beautiful." I said, sighing.

"Is something wrong Jenni dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked as she cracked a lot of eggs into a bowl. I refilled my mug and restirred it.

"Oh, yeah, nothing, I'm fine." I said, looking into my cup.

"You're worried about Neville, aren't you darling?" She said, turning away from her baking to look at me. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I engulfed myself in her arms, hugging her tightly. "Oh, Jenni, Jenni, Jenni, sweetheart," She repeated as she stroked my hair. "He's fine, dear, he's fine." She soothed as I cried into her dress shoulder. Once I had had enough of crying like a total baby, I sniffled and wiped my eyes with the side of my hand.

"It's just," I said, my voice breaking. "I-I love him, and I don't want to lose him to You Know Who."I sniffled and dried my eyes with the shirt collar. "He's so fragile and scared, and I feel like I should be there, with him. And I haven't heard from him all summer, I feel like something's happened."

"Honey, that boy is one of the most brave men I have ever met, and he will be perfectly fine." She said, patting my shoulder. I nodded and chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right. He's probably fighting a two headed dragon by now." I said and she smiled warmly. 

"That's he spirit dear." She held my cheek and patted it. "Now, can you help a frail old woman bake a wedding cake?" I laughed and nodded.

"Yes, yes I will." I said and began to help her mix all the ingredients together. "If I haven't told you before, I am a cake decorating professional."