(21) Stay Omega Stay

Start from the beginning

Oliver took a step towards me. "Don't come any closer." He only ignored me.

"Penny somethings wrong with you, and I need you to understand that I will never intentionally hurt you." His face looked sincere, but somehow I saw through it. I saw a small glint in his eyes, a murderous one.

"Don't touch me!" I shouted, grabbing his shoulders and trying to shove him away. "Don't force me to use my powers on you, I will!"

"No you won't." Oliver stated. "Your wolf won't allow you to hurt someone who was born to protect you."

By now I was up against the bookshelf, a single book digging into my spine. Oliver wasn't that far for me, but it I needed to I could easily put an arm through the distance between us. The look he was giving me wouldn't go away, as if I was a gazzel lost in a meadow. Something sparkled from his hand, but I was too late to stop him front pushing whatever it was into me.

I felt something flow into my bloodstream, and my eyes slowly started to become foggy. Oliver started going in and out of focus, and I could hardly focus on my own. I shook my head, feeling like every inch of my body was falling. I saw his lips moving, looking like an apology directed towards me. I felt my body finally slump, and my mind go black.

«»

"Something's wrong with her." A voice said, but I couldn't find the ability to determine who was speaking. "Her eyes screamed crazy."

"That's enough Oliver, I don't need you talking about my mate in such a negative way." Another voice spoke, and I instantly recognized it as my mate. However, it felt like he was too far away, and I couldn't reach him.

I was somehow trapped in my own sub conscious. Everything was black, but I could still see where everyone in the room was. It felt like I was in the room with the people talking, but I wasn't at the same time. Everything felt like a blur, like nothing was real. Nothing felt real anymore.

"I hate to break it to you Lucian, but Oliver is right." It sounded like my mom, but I couldn't be sure. "She isn't handling anything correctly, and I think it's best if she stays in this state until the war is over."

"We need her." Lucian argued. "We need her in this war, we need her to win it and you know I'm right."

"We have Lilura." She corrected. "We have one witch on our side and that's all we need."

"We can't fight more than a hundred witches on our own." Something broke, and I could tell it was glass shattering against the ground. "Wake her up."

"She'll be out for a good few days, by the time she wakes up everything will be over." My mom argued calmly. "By then we'll be able to help her mental state."

"You know she'll never forgive any of you for putting her here like this." That was the last I heard before a door was slammed shut. My mate left the room in a moment of rage.

"He's right you know." Oliver said after a moment of silence. "We'll lose this war, and if we do Penelope will be killed even easier like this."

"I asked you to put her here because I thought you understood."

"Celia, this isn't right. Your daughter wants to fight and you're taking that choice away from her."

"Cooper and Clayton need to focus on bringing the rest of the five packs here. We can't have Penny doing something that could turn them against us."