Now we where in Cassie's. She'd greeted us with drunken hugs and eventually ran off to see more people. Me and Hunter made our way through to the kitchen and I pulled his vodka out of my bag. He'd made it pretty clear that he was just going to share with me and even that meant that he was going to take more of it anyway.

Hunter leaned in close to me and sent shivers down my ear. "I'm going for a fag,"

"Want me to come with you?"

He shook his head, casually sliding away from me as he did so. I sighed, unsure of what to do. I kept hold of the vodka, knowing that Hunter would kill someone if I let it out of sight and I wandered around. I bumped into a few girls from my English class and pretended to care as they forced me to listen about what boys were cute or not.

It was only when they pointed to one boy that I actually showed interest.

"Cassie is so lucky to be kissing him,"

Cassie was kissing someone? I turned around, hoping that it was one of the boys she'd gone on about for hours back at the flat. I was immediatley thrown back though. For what I saw in front of me was not what I had planned  to see.

Hunter was kissing Cassie.

It wasn't just a kiss either. It was a full on, clearly sexual, desperate attempt for her to get into his pants. It pissed me off. The way she had her hands around him, the way she bit fiercely at his lip. Hunter wasn't doing much other than responding with his lips and I guess I knew why. Of course he wouldn't have sex with her. He wouldn't have sex with anyone. He couldn't.

"Kat, you ok?"

I ignored the girls, staring straight ahead without knowing what to think. It was only when Hunter pulled away and turned his head round to face me that I snapped out of it. He gazed right through me, the same clueless expression on his face as mine. Cassie jumped up to kiss his neck and he bit his lip, tensing up in what seemed like pleasure.

No. I didn't want to see that. I couldn't see that.

I turned away instantly, walking through the crowds of people until I finally got into the back garden. I set my bag down and leaned against the wall. Luckily no one else was out and I had time to gather my thoughts. 

A shadow appeared next to mine and I jumped.

"Fuck!"

I turned around, facing Hunter. He stood there emotionlessly. His hands were sagging down and his eyes were dark. Red marks covered one side of his neck and he awkwardly took a step towardds me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," I snapped.

"Seriously, what is it?"

I sighed. "You were kissing her, Hunter!"

He shrugged his shoulders. "So?"

"Hunter, you can barely let Chris hug you! You still flinch when I hold you! How can you kiss her so easily like it doesn't even bother you? Why would you even let her kiss you in the first place?"

"You jealous?" 

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously? I'm not jealous,"

"Then why are you so pissed off?"

I groaned in frustration, unsure of what to say. "You're one to talk. You're always pissed off,"

"But you know why,"

"Do i?" I snarled. "Because Hunter, I'm not sure anymore. You clearly fucking enjoyed having her lips all over you. How come you can enjoy that but me and Chris can barely touch you? Are you faking it?"