"Do you want some popcorn for the movie?" I asked Sara. She hesitated before she answered.

"Can I have some pickles instead?" She asked. I looked at her confused.

"Why do you want pickles? It's like ten o'clock at night." I questioned. She shrugged her shoulders.

"You know I have been having weird cravings lately." She defended. I guess she's right. Her craving have been really weird.

"Fine I'll get you some pickles." I said. She looked pleased with my answer. I walked over to the fridge and opened it, hoping to find some pickles. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful. We don't have may pickles. I sighed and went over to Sara to deliver the news.

"We have a problem." I paused. "We're out of pickles." Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped dramatically.

"What do you mean? We can't be out of pickles!" She exclaimed.

"Did you by chance eat all the pickled this morning?" I asked. She thought about it and groaned when she knew the answer.

"I did." She admitted with a huge sigh. "What am I going to do now? I really want some pickles!" She whined. I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to say. She looked up at me and gave a slight devious grin.

"Can you go buy me some?" She asked. I looked at her like she's crazy.

"You want me to just leave the bus and get you some pickles?" I questioned. She quickly nodded her head. I sighed knowing I would most likely end up loosing this argument and buying her, her pickles.

"Fine I'll go." I said and I grabbed my phone and purse off of my bunk.

"I'll be back in five or ten minutes." I told her. She nodded her head. I walked to the door and put the security code in to unlock it. It opened and I proceeded to walk down the street to find the nearest grocery store. It didn't seem to be too busy. I laughed to myself, knowing that mostly everyone will be at the concert tonight.

Within a few blocks, I found a small grocery store. Now that I think about it, this is a pretty small town so this is probably the only grocery store here.

Although it wasn't completely dark out, I put my sunglasses on and the hood on my sweater over my head. I don't want to chance getting noticed in a place I don't know, especially without Niall or anyone one of the boys. I walked into the store and went straight into the isle the pickles are in, wanting to get in and out of here as soon as I can.

I quickly found the pickles but unfortunately there are about five different kinds and flavours. I texted Sara asking what kind she wants.

Samantha to Sara: What kind of pickles do you want?

Sara to Samantha: I don't know! I just want pickles!

I groaned after reading her text but decided to get all the flavours and she can decide what kind she wants. I paid for my stuff and quickly made it back the bus before anything bad could happen.

*

I got back to the bus and opened the door. As soon as I got in, I put the bag of pickles on the counter and got out a bowl. I put one pickle of each flavour in the bowl and brought them to Sara.

"Here's your pickles. I didn't know what kind you wanted so I got you all of them. And now we have five jars of pickles on the counter." I told her. She smiled and thanked me. She quickly started eating her pickles.

I put the movie in and grabbed some blankets and pillows so we would be more comfortable. The bus is always pretty warm but it's the middle of December so it's really cold. I put the pillows and blankets all around us just as the movie started.