"Why? Wouldn't you want to introduce us to your new girlfriend" Regeal said in a tone which would surely provoke Joshwa.

"Oh Regeal! Don't you get it, she can never be Joshy's girlfriend! You know why" Haley smirked.

"Because he still loves me" She smirked further.

Wait...WHAT THE HELL?!

"Are you going to shut her up or should I" Joshwa said through gritted teeth.

"Oh Regeal, I know exactly how Joshwa would shut me up" She said and pouted.

Ewww

"Don't you want to say anything Darcy?"  Regeal smirked.

"You know what? I actually do" I smiled sarcastically and stepped in front of Haley.

"You don't need to tell her anything" Joshwa whispered in my ear.

"I do" I said aloud.

"Haley darling" I smirked and she looked at me with disgust.

"You know what? Joshwa and I are actually not dating" I said and she smirked.

She opened her fat mouth to say something but I spoke up before she could.

"But it's not 'cause of you" I began.

"It's because we don't want to; at least not yet. You really need to stop giving yourself so much attention 'cause you know, you're like slow Wifi, no one likes you" I smirked, turned around and started walking away.

"Hey smart ass" Regeal called and I stopped walking but didn't turn around.

"You might want to see this" He said and I turned around.

I couldn't even process, what I saw.

Right in front of my eyes, I saw a war take place. You know the kind of war you fight with your tongue... yeah that one. It's not the war that was astonishing, it was the people between whom the war was fought.

Joshwa and Haley.

I felt kind of lost because I thought Joshwa was on my side. But no, he was out there kissing Haley in front of her boyfriend and also in front of his former friend, who might have accidentally had a crush on him. I didn't really have a massive crush on him but yes, I did have a trivial one.

I turned around and began walking cum running out of the dormitory. I walked towards the sports ground tugging at the sleeves of my flannel. It was cold and windy. The stars were now slightly visible and the darkness was soon going to take over the sky. I checked the time on my phone, it was seven o'clock, pretty late to be outside the dormitory.

As I entered the sports ground, I ran towards the stall of seats. I sat down on the highest line and then looked up at the sky.

You will never ever be alone. Something that my father had once told me. He was so wrong...

I can't really blame anyone for my solitude. I am responsible for who I am today or what I will be in the future. The decisions I take are my own because of which I am alone today. My life can be gleeful only for a few hours, just like the past seven hours, my happy time is over. Time up Darcy! 

"Darcy" I heard a voice.

I looked down and found Joshwa running towards me. As he reached the 'seat stall', he caught one of the seats to steady himself. His breath was uneven and his t-shirt was now sweaty.

"Darcy-" He began but I cut him off.

I'm tired of excuses.

"Just let me be" I said.

"I-" He started but I wasn't in a mood or in a state to receive any more exucses.

"You know what; I would be happier if you left me alone. I really don't need a friend who's even more confusing than the Finnegan's Wake" I spat.

"JUST HEAR ME OUT OKAY" He yelled and I felt kind of scared.

The fear of his anger may have been evident on my face because ever so quickly Joshwa's face softened.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you...Just hear me out for once and then I'll leave our friendship up to you, okay?" He said in a soft tone.

"Okay" I said in hushed tone.

He sat down on a step below mine and began his explanation.

"I had a crush on Haley from a very very long time but she never liked me back. She only used me as her love sick puppy, that's it. Macaulay knew this and he tried his luck. Few months before our trip to Amsterdam, Macaulay started dating Haley and I didn't even know about it. It was Abela who told me about this, after which I hated Haley. However, I just couldn't get her out of my head so I decided to make her a part of our trip to Amsterdam. Tadeas and Abela never really liked Haley but they agreed only for my sake. I thought maybe, if I spent time with her and made her realize how much she meant to me, she would finally start liking be back. But, that didn't happen. During the entire trip, all she did was talk to Macaulay on the phone or else text him all day long. I finally gave up and obviously she doesn't mean anything to me now" He sighed.

"So you kissed her because you wanted to mark your territory?" I asked, fuming internally.

"What? NO!" He shrieked.

"I didn't really want to kiss her but-" He began and I scoffed.

"Wait, let me guess - she tempted you" I chuckled in disbelief and he sighed.

"I get it Joshwa, you still like her, it's okay. It's not like I'm jealous" I sighed and got up.

I'm lying.

As I began walking away, Joshwa called out to me again. I sighed and turned around.

"What now?" I spat

"I don't like her anymore! She's a bitch and I know that now. The way she wanted me to kiss her in front of her boyfriend proves that" He said.

"But you kissed her. Didn't you?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

"It didn't mean anything, I did that because I wanted to shut Macaulay's mouth" He sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"You know what...forget it; it doesn't really matter, it's not like I'm your girlfriend or something" I said and I heard him mumbling something.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" He said.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Maybe" I said, turned around and began walking.

"Darcy!" He called out.

"Darcy!!" He yelled again.

"Just one last thing" He yelled and I stopped walking.

"Will you still come with me to the concert tomorrow?" He yelled.

//Chapter Ten everyone!! I promise that the mystery will start from chapter eleven so stay tuned and prepare yourself to get questioning!! Also if you liked this chapter, make sure you vote for it and follow me so you get regular updates! :)//