☾one ☾

It had been 92 years since Bailey was changed, making her 108 years old. Edward had kept his promise, protecting Bailey from any harm. Never once was she put in danger.

Many things has happened since then. Edward and Bailey were the first to be changed. Now, they have an extended family, including Esme, Rosalie, Alice, Emmett, and Jasper. They traveled around the world acting like an adoptive family who were no different than the rest. Now they were settling in Forks where they became high school students in High School.

"Bailey, can you please turn down the music."Edward Masen Cullen had a strong passion for classics and hearing the Chainsmokers disrupted his calm nerves. He was not in the mood for any disturbance or mood change of calmness.

Bailey Masen loved one thing and that was listening to music. She and Edward both loved music but they were however very different. With her bubbly mood and Edward's enclosed one, no one would have believed they were even related. Edward and Bailey did have their fights and differences but throughout it all, they would risk their lives and die for each other.

"What did you say again Edward? I can't hear you over this loud music."

The sixteen year old had a tendency to get on Edward's nerves. He is usually unaffected by it. Perhaps because Edward is usually so calm and he loved his sister more than anything in the world.

Bailey liked Bella Swan, she was kind and sweet but she couldn't help but be jealous of Bella. Bella had everything she had ever wanted but couldn't have. A human life, a boyfriend who would die for her and her life was everything Bailey had ever dreamed of. She felt like Edward's love for Bella left her all alone with no one to care for her. Edward was the only biological family she had left and losing him to someone was hard on the Masen girl.

Bailey's thoughts were short-lived because Alice was also clearly annoyed with her songs and her undying love for music other than the Classics.

"Bails, if you won't turn that music off right this second, I will be forced to take you on a shopping trip myself."

Alice's threats were the worst. Bailey immediately turned off the music not wishing for the worst, to go shopping. That would be the most horrid punishment anyone has given her. Shopping and Alice in the same word meant torture. The only thing she was thankful of was that Edward could not read her mind which was a good thing considering her privacy was her only safekeeping.

Even with the privilege of getting private thoughts, the girl was still really bad at lying and covering up. The Cullens was able to see it right through her which only meant trouble. Bailey tried everything she could but never managed to lie. Her brother Edward knew her better than anyone so when trouble was in her thoughts, he could already feel it in his bones.

"We have to get to school! I'm going to  announce that I'm throwing a party. What do you think Bailey?"

"Not a good idea!" Bailey hated parties, shopping and making friends. She had very little of them and she had never made a human friend other than Bella Swan, her brother's girlfriend.

"Trust me they'll love it." Alice had already seen the future and the party was going to end up in a blast. She could not wait to arrange the party and invite everyone. Of course she would need Carlisle and Esme's permission first before she arranged if. But then again, she already knew their answer.

The non-social girl was not happy with the arrangement. She did not like the fact that strangers were going to roam around her house and messing it up. She would probably stay back in her room while everyone was partying. She wasn't really the type of girl who wanted attention. She was more of an introvert who kept her wild-side at the Cullen's household only.

Later that night, people were already gathered up in their household. Alice greeted everyone that came and made sure they felt like they enjoyed the party. Soon, it was like the whole high school had arrived. The only person not having a great time was Bailey who felt like an outsider. Until, she spotted a familiar girl.

"Oh hey Bella." The brunette said, finally recognizing a friendly face.

"Hey Bails. I was wondering when you'd show up."

"Don't even remind me. I don't want to know. Alice forced me obviously."

Bella's and Bailey's conversation was interrupted when Bella's eyes wandered elsewhere. Bella was focused on a group of guys that looked tan and native.

Bailey completely had no idea who they were. If only she knew who they were. She had always been hidden from the wolves and she was completely clueless. Everytime the wolves came, the clueless girl was always sent elsewhere, to Alaska or anywhere. She never questioned it or wondered. It was crazy how long they were able to put up with it without her being suspicious.

Edward did not want to risk the chance of letting the Quilete wolves know about his baby sister. She  was the baby of the family who was protected against everything. She was the smallest, physically and emotionally. Unlike Bella, she wasn't curious and she never found out, until this very moment when their paths crossed.

The Quilete wolves approached Bella not agreeing to what they saw. There it was, a brunette talking to Bella. A brunette that they'd never seen. They walked faster as they caught her unfamiliar scent.

"Bella, get away! She's a vampire." Jacob, not getting a clear look of the girl stepped between Bella and Bailey. Bella pursed her lips, knowing she wasn't supposed to tell Jacob anything .

Bailey was as confused as ever. She just witnessed a random tan boy and his friends who she had never seen in her life before pull her away from her best friend. How did he know what she was. For all she knew, only Bella knew what her and her family was. It's not like Bella would go telling the whole school right? Would she?

"Who are you to tell Bella she can't talk to me?" She was angered by the boy.

"Get away from Bella you leech. You are not even supposed to be on our la-" Jacob stopped mid sentence when he saw Bailey's eyes for the first time.

It wasn't like love at first sight. Jacob felt like the gravity moved and suddenly, it was not the earth holding him here anymore, it was her.

Bailey was beyond dazed at the stare that lasted. "Hello?! Are you even listening to me."

"I-I-I have to go Bella." Jacob looked at his imprint one last time before heading out. He couldn't believe it. He was disgusted by himself.

How could this happen? Vampires and Werewolves don't get along. There should be some sort of mistake Jacob thought. Maybe this wasn't what he thought it was. Although from the feelings and thoughts he had gathered from the pack, it seemed like he had just done it.

And that was when Jacob Black finally realized that he had imprinted on a vampire.

A/N: So that's the first official chapter. Let me know what you think. Comment and don't forget to vote :)
Lots of Love, Leighton