Chapter 16

(Megan's POV)

I sat on the seat next to Liam. He moved and I hurried to look at him. Now I was seeing things. How could I be so stupid and let them go like this. I wanted Niall. I do think that maybe I did the things that I did with him because I just needed somebody. It was about two weeks ago when Savannah came and took Louis. Hanna was here and I was alone. Lanne broke up with Niall and he was also heart broken. I remember how it all went down.

**Flashback**

I was ready for bed. I walked past Louis' room and could he giggling. I heard Louis kiss her and tell her he loved her. I walked past Harry's room to hear him and Hanna talking. They were watching a movie and cuddled up together. My heart sunk. I heard a quiet sobbing noise. It was coming from Niall's room. I walked up to the room. I quietly knocked and let myself in. 

"are you okay?" I felt his hurting.

He turned around and wiped the tears away. "Yeah I..I'm fine" he said. He turned away and started to cry again. I walked over to the bed. I put my arm around him.

"Lanne broke up with me," he said letting out a soft sob.

Seeing him cry made me want him. I don't know why, but I wanted him. "I know how you feel," I said softly. He looked up and he looked in to my eyes. We both leaned forward. His kiss was soft, witch made me want him more. Before I knew it he was on top of me. His shirt was off and so was mine. It all went on from there.

**End of Flashback**

Liam moved throwing me out of my thoughts. He sat up. "Megan?"

(Liam's POV) 

I was surprised to see Megan still there. "Liam?" she answered.

"I love you," I said she sighed. "I can't wait till the wedding. I am...."

"Wait.. back up. Wedding? What the hell are you talking about!"

That confused me. "I remembered you saying you were my fiance."

"Liam, you misunderstood. I was saying that so I could ride with you. I was worried."

No I knew this wasn't true. "But I thought you loved me. I thought you were ready."

"Liam, I do love you. I love you like a brother. I want Lo..Ha...Ma... Niall. i want Niall."

This made rage plow through."I knew you didn't care. Hopefully I just fucking die so I'm one less boy you have to sleep with." That was a mistake.

"Fuck you. I wouldn't sleep with you anyway. There's only one guy I want and that's Keaton. I mean Niall."

(Megan's POV)

I couldn't believe what just happened. I wanted Keaton, but why. I loved all of them, but I knew I would have to chose. Harry was flawless and Louis well what wasn't wrong with him. Keaton was so funny and Mark well I never stopped loving him. Niall he was only just a get my mind off things, but now we are going to have a family. 

"Bitch," I heard Liam say.

"You know what I am DONE!!!" I said a little to loud. The boys ran in.

"what the hell is going on." 

Everything was silent. 

"What the hell. Your fucking pregnant!" I turned around to see Mark and Keaton standing there. Great now my life is so much better. How am I going to chose?