Chapter 13

(Louis' POV)I didn't know who it was. He was tall and Megan obvisouly knew who him."Megan, you have to listen i had to do it...""You did. you had to make me believe the most important man in my life was gone." She said letting tears roll down her face.Her father! I thought he was gone."I needed to make you guys believe I didn't care, but I did. If i waited and found your mother i knew she would...""She would take you back. Well, she is a stupid bitch if she is. I don't want anything to do with you.""Megan," he whispered walking closer to her."Don't com near me," she said backing away.He kept walking towards. She was scared and shaking. i had to do something but before I could...(Liam's POV)'She said to get the hell away from her."I said as loud as I could. i knew how Megan felt. My father did the same thing and to this day I refuse to talk to him. I could tell she was scared.""Excuse me," her dad said, just making me angrier."You heard what I said. i didn't stutter."He came towards me with his fist drew back.He came towards me with his fist drew back."NO!" In my surprise i didn't feel anything, but when I opened my eyes i seen what blocked me. It was Megan. She was on the floor weeping. "You sorry bastard," i heard Harry say as I went to help her. She stood up carefully. She looked at her mother."I am done," she looked at all of us,"I can't do this." she turned around and ran for the door. After, a few mintues of nobody going to make sure she was okay, I ran out the door. i looked up and down every street looking for her.(Megan's POV)I didn't care where I was going i just neeeded to run. i turned many blocks. Before I knew it I was on the ground. My ankle had done gave up and I was rocking back and forth. My face hurt from where I was just hit. my lip was bleeding and my ankle was throbbing. I needed a break from all of this. A few minutes later I felt a soft hand on my shoulder."Megan," i heard a gentle whisper that seemed familiar.I looked over to see the boy who was once my everything," Mark?"(Mark's POV)I had moved to Georgia not to long ago. i was hoping to see Megan and appologise for everything. When i found her house I was told she moved to London. i started to see her on the news with a curly headed boy. Then, with a tall boy. She looked flawless and i missed her so much. i decided to take a walked when I started to hear crying. I looked in the direction the noise was coming from. That's when I seen her. i knew it was her. That brown hair I could spot from a mile away. i walked towards her and bent down i laid my hand on her shoulder."Megan."She gently turned around. her lip was busted and her ankle was swolen. her voice was still soft when she whispered my name. "What the hell happened. who the fuck did this to you?"She started to tell me everything that has happened to her since she moved from Ohio. I knew what her dad's plan was. I told her i didn't really cheat on her. her dad made me say that so that I wouldn't have any contact with her. She seemed pissed at first, but then started to cry. i set her on my lap ad kissed her head. "I love you."That's when I heard someone yell, "leave her the hell alone."(Liam's POV)I finally found her,but I did not like what i seen. i limped towards them. Megan stood up and came into my arms. She smelled so sweet. she was shivering. I took my shirt off and wiped the blood off her lip and wrapped my shirt around her. She said she needed to walk off her ankle. i didn't think that was a good idea but she insisted that she was fine. i put my arm around he waist ready to tell her how i felt about her.