Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    It's now James' birthday, and Logan and I woke up early so we could meet Halston in the parking lot. "Hey, what do I have to do?" she asked as we walked up to her. "Just stand in the front and be super quiet. I'm going to scream for James from where you are and then run and hide in the nearest bunk." I tell her. She nods her head and we go inside. "Oh, and give him this for me." I hand her his birthday card. "Wait." she says. Halston tapes the card to her shirt. "Card on the present." she laughs. Logan goes and hides in his bunk. I set Halston where she need s to be and scream. "JAMES!!" I made it sound ike the word was on fire. I bolted to the closest bunk. "WHAT?! Tessa! You okay?!" he yells and jumps out of bed. I peek out of my curtain. I see him walk to the fron and notice Halston. "Wh-What are you doing here?" he asks all shocked and happy. He just runs up and kisses her. I looked away at that oment because I don't want to see that. Ever. "A certain short blonde girl knows her stuff." Halston says after they break apart. "Where is that blonde girl?" James asks, wit a sight chucke. Halston points over to the bunk I'm in and I get out. James runs up and engulfs me in a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!" he says all exciteed and happy. "You're welcome. Now go be with your girlfriend." I say and he puts me down. Just as James is walking away, Logan pipes up."I WAS IN ON IT TOO MAN!" he yells. We just laugh and head into the back.

   "Did you see?!Halston is here! Say hi!" Kendall runs into the back about an hour later. "I know." i say normally with a smirk. "You didn't...." Kendall said suspiciously. "Oh, I did. She was my present to him." I give a cocky smile. "Now I'm mad! That is so awesome." Kendall said playfully, yet bummed.

    When we were walking into the hotel, there was the usual hundred of people or so in front trying to kill us. We were trying to get through, James had Halston in one hand and me in the other. Then it hit me. No, literally. Something hit me. I think it was a full water bottle but it felt like a brick. 'Back off of James, Tess!' I held my face. "YOU BACK OFF." James shouted and pushed me forward to get in faster.

    We got into the hotel and Kendall ran over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked, bending down a bit. "Yeah, my face just hurts." I say, annoyed. Kendall looks out the windows. "Security took the girl away. Haha, justice." he tries to lighten the mood. HA - no. He comes back over to me. "Well, it isn't swelling yet, but I'll keep and eye on it. That was a big water bottle. I think it was one of those heavy duty re-usable plastic ones." Kendall jokes again. No. Just - a big pile of no, on that one. "Okay, James and Halston in room 923, Tessa and Kendall in room 924, and Me and Logan in room 925." Carlos sas, handing out the keys. "Yes! I don't have to share a bed with Kendall!" I cheered. "You love cuddling with me, don't lie." he joked.

    Kendall and I went into the room andI flopped down on the bed. "Don't get too comfy, we onlyhave about 2 hours until we have to go down for the meet and greet." he threw his stuff down on the other bed. "I know." I sighed. "Then, after the show, the guys and I found this really cool place to eat, and they're open late. So that's going to be James' birthday dinner. Just, go back to sleep for a while" Kendall sits on the edge of my bed. "Okay." I'm not in that great of a mood anymore. Once you get a heavy water bottle - or whatever the hell that thing was, I like to say brick - get thrown at our face at 11:30am, you lose your 'umph' to do things. "You're cheek still hurt?" he asks, pushing some hair out of my face. "Kinda. It hurts to smile. Or move my face at all." I say. "They hurt your smile?! Now I'm gonna have to give my fans a piece of my mind." he jokes. He lays down next to me in the bed I chose. Soon I was asleep.

Okay, so maybe I like cuddling with Kendall.

But I could use a break.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Tessie, get up, we have to go." Kendall slightly shakes me. "Okay." I mumble and groggily walk out to the car they had waiting.

    I walked around the venue for a bit, Kendall gave me one of his hats and a hoodie so I could sort of blend in. I was totally done walking when a girl came up to me and asked me what happened to my face. I looked in the mirror and saw it had bruised. I went back to the dressing room. "It's bruied,ew that's kind of...ew." Kendall says. "Thanks for the help." I say sarcastically.

   Dinner was a mess. Actually, no. The product of dinner was a mess.

Birthday = alcohol.

Alcohol = drunk guys.

Drunk guys + me = insanity and stupidity.

  We had gotten back to the hotel and I pretty much had to hold Kendall up all the way to the room. It was hell getting him to bed. "But stay with meee." he whined ashe wouldn't let go of my arm. "There are two beds here. One for me. One for you. I'm going to mine."don't try and reason with a drunk. "PLease." he whined again. I sighed and got into the bed. Thinking I could get out once he falls asleep.

Kendall may not look strong, bu he has the tightest grip ever. I don't even think James could get me out of this one.

Next morning

I woke up before Kendall and I got dressed and ready. He woke up by the time I was done. He looked over at my bed. "Where did you sleep last night?" he asked,confused and tired. "WIth you, because your drunk personality isprobably the lonliest person I have ever seen." I laugh. He stands up and hobbles over to me. "Sorry I - hold that thought." he says and runs to the bathroom to puke up anything he ate last night.

__________________-----______________________-

I know it took a while

Sorry

I know it's been boring lately

sorry

just comment what you think and I'll make it better XD

I just cannot wait to finish this so I can start the SEQUEL *DUN DUN DUNNNNN* Anyone want the title?