-The Battle Between Thor And Aphmau-

-Loki's POV-
She's awake?! But how? Well it doesn't matter because I will fight her!
"Hey Lady Thor!" Yells Loki.
Aphmau turns around and Loki shoots her with his staff with the tesseract and she goes through 3 houses.
"Aphmau!" Yells Thor.
"Don't worry Dad I will make sure shes okay worry about Loki!" Yells Jinbop from the sky.
Jinbop flys over to Aphmau and she get out from the rubble and flys over there and joins her dad.
"Loki! Your little games are over!" Yells Aphmau pointing her hammer to Loki.
"Jin! Take care of Sasha!" Yells Aphmau.
"Got it!" Says Jin.
"Aphmau I think your friends time has ended." Says Loki.
"What do you mean?" Asks Aphmau.
Loki points his staff to the hpuse her guards are by and shoots and the house falls on them.
"NO! Grrrr! Loki that's it!" Yells Aphmau.
"Sly! Get my friends out of the rubble and make sure the are okay!" Says Aphmau.
"Got it!" Yells Sly.
"It's just you, me, and Thor Loki. You can't defeat us now!" Yells Aphmau.
"Oh, well see about that now shall we dance?" Says Loki.
Loki makes multiple clones of him and they surround Thor and Aphmau.
"Aphmau! What should we do?" Asks Thor.
"Hold on Dad watch this." Says Aphmau.
She turns into her Lady Irene matron while in her Thor form.
"Aphmau what are you?" Asks Thor.
"Dad, I am Lady Irene Matron and I can make a shield around us!' Says Aphmau with her big and gleaming wings flapping in the air lifting her up.
"Hold on Dad!" Yells Aphmau making a shield around them protecting and deflecting the energy from the staff.
"Loki you are finished with your Little games!" Yells Aphmau.
"Sly! Hand me my sword please." Says Aphmau.
Sly hands her the sword and she charges at Loki stabing him and killing him. The Chitauri and Shadow Knights die with Sasha vanishing into thin air going back to the nether.
"Guys follow me!" Yells Aphmau.
They see a door that is gold and Aphmau opens it to discovers what they were looking for.......

The Magical Golden Harp!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys Next chapter will be the last on of book 1. I hope you are enjoying the book!