-Wedding Day Part 2-

-Zane's POV-
She looks beautiful and she doesn't even know that no matter what she says, I will kill her friends anyway.HAHAHAHAHAHA!
-Aphmau's POV-
Laurence, Katelyn, Garroth, Levin, Malachi, Zoey I...I...I am so sorry.
She starts to cry and trys to pull away from Jin as he escorts her down the isle.
"You aren't going anywhere Princess!" Yells Jinbop
He walks Aphmau down the isle and he has a sword to her back. She stops infront of Zane and she gives him a evil look.
"Do you Zane Ro'meave, Lord of O'kasis take Lord Aphmau of Pheonix Drop to be your Lawfully wedded wife?
"I do!Hehehe"
"And do you take Lord Aphmau, Lord of Phoenix Drop take Zane Ro'meave, Lord of O'kasis to be tour lawfully wedded husband?"
What should I do? I have to marry him so he wouldn't hurt ny friends, but I don't want to marry him because he is evil and selfish and doesn't care about anyone else but himself.
"I.....I.....I...."
"Remember, if you say no then they die" Zane replies.
"I....I DON'T!"
"Guards kill them!" Commands Zane to his guards.
"No! You will not touch them!"
I start to feel weird I start to wonder am I turning into a Lady Irene matron, but it feels dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter Wedding Day Part 2. What is happening to Aphmau? Is it good or bad? Will her friends die from Zane's guard's?