Chapter 12

Sunshadow finished his rabbit, then rose to his paws. Swiping his tounge around his jaws, he padded over to his leader. "Hey Deathstar! Should you announce Sagepaw now, to the clan?" He mewed.

Dawncloud glared at him, but said nothing.

Deathstar let out a canine-like growl, flicking an ear. "Of course," He spewed, ushering his brother along, "You go get her." He waited for the tom to leave before turning to his mate, whispering a plan into her ear.

Dawncloud flicked her tail in agreement, her leopard furred coat bristling. "Maybe then that crowfood will learn." She hissed. Sunshadow came trotting back, with Sagepaw following after him.

Sagepaw looked up at Deathstar, expecting the leader to spew cruel words at her.

Deathstar just nodded, slowly climbing up onto a few rocks, the cats used as meeting places.. They were called the Moonrocks. "It's almost time." He looked up at the night sky. As the stars began to blow, the rocks shimmered. "I call upon any cat that's old enough to catch their own prey, to meet before me!"

Cats slid out of their dens, murmuring to each other and exchanging glances. Sunshadow padded over and sat beside Lightfang, while eyeing Sagepaw from his seat.