Remembrance Sequel

Yeah

There's gonna be a sequel.

It's not depending on one but, I need something for, I'm not going to let Lillian grow up without a story with it!

I need a title but basically, in the end of Remembrance, they move away from Phoenix Drop to start new with Lillian. The only thing is that they change.

This is what my character would look like in it.

She hasn't been a warrior but she still can be tough

She hasn't been a warrior but she still can be tough. She's been staying at home as a mom while Garroth has been a guard.

But, they recently had gotten a letter from a mysterious person from Phoenix Drop.

it was confusing, but they decide to go see what's going on.

It has been 5 years, two little ones on the way, and many other adventures are in the forecast.

Remembrance will most likely be completed this month or sometime in June, but the first chapter of this new story, will probably be out at least... I'm shooting for before the first day of school in August.

Summer is going to be busy this year but, I'm up for the challenge.

I'll be posting a teaser soon. Once the book ends and, when I get the chance to start writing the first chapters. it'll be fun. ;)