Yandere Special 2- Leo's Birthday

As on request, Aries is a girl for this part! I may change her back though for the next request :P

Dedicated to- Sakura7773

*************************************

Aries pov:

I was freaking out inside when I woke up. Well you can imagine, I was kidnapped by people who were some of my best friends and taken to a place I've never been before. Wait a minute... I sat up from where I had been jolted awake and looked around. The walls were blank and had windows bringing in lots of sunlight. I was sitting on a comfortable bed and there was a desk sitting in the corner. My eyes widened.

I recognized this place from childhood, sure it was a lot neater and didn't have 12 kids crammed inside, but it still was the same blank slate. This was Leo's room, in his inherited house. I swore under my breath and bolted to the door. 

Jiggling the handle, I exhaled sharply. I was locked in. I sank to my knees, leaning against the wall, there was no way out. Closing my eyes, I felt my vision begin to blur. Would I ever see home again? My fist clenched as I laid my head between my knees. 

What did I do to deserve this? Why did they take me? Please, someone help me.... An image of Leo popped into my mind, his smirk, the flirty smile he gave to girls. My heart pounded as my cheeks reddened with shame. Stupid emotions, always choosing when it wants to find someone attractive, even when being held hostage in their house.

Suddenly, footsteps echoed from the hallway and I pulled my knees closer to my face. Please please, don't let it be Scorpio..... Voices echoed as the foot steps came ever closer.

"What the hell did you guys do Taurus!" A male voice demanded.

Urgently the other answered, "Nothing! We-I mean the gang and I- just got you a birthday present. That's all!"

The door slammed open and Leo stormed in. His gold hair was perfect as always, matching his perfectly green eyes. His eyes widened as he saw me shrinking away into the car. I covered my face with my hands, I shouldn't spare my tears for the heartless. My pride would not allow it.

"Taurus!" Leo roared, "What the hell have you guys done!"

"L-Leo,"Taurus began.

Leo shoved him out the door, "Get your *** out of here before I rip the skin off your shoulders!"

With that, the shook as it was slammed closed. Leo's figure was shaking with fury when he turned to me, his hands on my shoulders as he kneeled in front of me.

"I'm so so sorry Aries," His eyes spoke worlds more, "did they do anything to you?"

I shook my head and looked away.

He apologized further, "I'm so so sorry, this is all my fault. I-It's because I like you. And and they're all yanderes so they figured that it would be okay. But it's not, really it's not, I know that, and they should too. I'm really sorry Aries, I'm just really glad you're okay."

However my mind was stuck on one thing, "You like me."

"Well," His face grew extremely red, "um, yeah, ever since I met you at school when they paired us up as kouhai and senpai for a project."

My eyes widened as he looked away, "I know I know, I'm disgusting."

"Not at all." His eyes sparkled as I pecked his lips, "In fact, exactly the opposite."

**************

Okay, currently working on all the requests piling up, but leave some more and I'll get to work straight away! Merci mes beignets! A plus tard!

~Unicorn