SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Unicorn was calmly sitting on her couch when she heard the wattpad notifications ring. As she opened her screen she jumped out the window and face planted into the front lawn. Screaming, she ran inside waving her phone around.

"GUYS," Her voice was joyous, "WE BROKE IT AGAIN."

"Well then what the h*** are you going to do this time?" Aries asked sarcastically. Aries glared at the person who had spoken.

She sighed, "I really act almost nothing like that stereotype."

"Anyways, I have already come up with a challenge." Unicorn smiled as she pulled open her laptop.

Dear readers,

Hello, it's me. Just kidding, I'm the only one who can use this account. Anyways, as of today we have broken 200 views, and to celebrate I have come up with what I call the "Shoutout ship exchange". The way it works is simple. For every person you tell about this book (or me) or sponsor a oneshot for, you yourself will get a oneshot equivalent to that amount of people, so if you have two people you tell, then two ships in the oneshot. There can be multiple entering a per person and I will need proof of the shoutout/advocation, and once you have proved that, I will tell you the number of ships, you give me the names, and I'll get writing (btw for those who might just put my name in a chapter, that will count for three ships in the exchange, and as per usual, the oneshot will be dedicated to you). Now with that settled I have to go have a social life (jk jk, still on wattpad) A plus tard mes beignets!

~ Unicorn

I forgot to say, leave your requests in the comments below! A plus tard mes beignets (for real)!

~Unicorn