Yandere Special- Kidnapping

yandere Leo x kohai Aries- as requested by NightcoreTiger is now a definite ship

********************************************************

The yanderes Leo, Scorpio, Libra, Sagittarius, Taurus and Capricorn were sitting at the lunch table. It was the last week of school and not only that, it was friday, meaning tomorrow they were out of this hellhole. Well, not just that. They had been planning for weeks for this friday, it was Leo's birthday coincidentally. All they needed to do was wait until the bell rang.

<>Libra<>

I was very aware of the bell rang for the end of last period and students filed out. All except one. Aries was packing his books into his bag when I approached him. I breathed in slowly, the plan completely depended on this. Taurus was hiding behind the teacher's desk, ready for when we began. I could see why Leo liked him, he was strong and muscled with red hair and eyes gold like the sun when setting. He was taller than me, but not as tall as Taurus. 

"Hey Aries," I flirted a bit, leaning my hand on the desk.

He looked over and continued packing, "You need something Libra?"

"Yeah actually," I used his loosened tie to pull him to my level, "I was wondering if you wanted to give me some company."

Backing up, he hit the desk when I kissed him. It wasn't his first kiss, but as we kissed I undid his belt and jeans and necktie. When his eyes closed and he accepted he was sitting on a desk and being kissed, I opened my eyes and kicked the desk a little.

Taurus popped up behind the desk silently holding several belts and strapped Aries' arms to his chest, before pulling his forearms behind his back and binding them together. Pulling away from the kiss, I used the belt in Aries' jeans to bind his thighs together. (want to see Aries' position check out my book of yaoi pictures the chapter titled "another average day").

"Lib-" Aries was cut off as Taurus used his undone necktie to gag him as tied it around his head.

 Aries glared at him as he was slung over the shoulder of the taller boy. The camera's were off, that I knew. Grabbing Aries' backpack and my own, I followed out the door to push open the doors to parking lot where the group minivan was parked. Scorpio was sitting in the driver's seat, with Capricorn sitting in shotgun. Sagittarius was going to sit in the way back with Aries, although I wasn't entirely sure that was a good idea.

Soon we had loaded up and most of us were wearing headphones while Scorpio had earbuds for the directions to Leo's house. He wasn't home, but that let us set up a couple of things for when he would arrive back on monday. But for the time being, we just had to gather the others. I smiled, this week would be pretty fun.

*******************************************************

Just so you know, if you have looked at directionerbadwolf's stories she just updated twice stating that they were for my birthday, which they are. I just really wanted to quickly thank a girl who has an account name of @anxious.derek on instagram who put out a newtmas edit for my birthday (BTW I LOVE NEWTMAS YOU GUESSED RIGHT) , so thank you! If you have any requests for a story I'll gladly write them! As always, leave a request down below for any ships or concepts and remember to label in order for a yandere one! A plus tard mes beignets!

~Unicorn