Chapter 1- Meet me, the biggest misfit of the century

Chapter 1- Meet me, the century's biggest misfit.

Aloha cupcakes! And we are back and rolling and whoo. Welcome to Book 1 people! Let's embark on the journey once again my loves!

And to my new readers, who somehow happened to stumble upon this book, let me tell you this- this book is part of a sequel series of my book Wrong Number and even though it is a different story, trust me it would be better if you read Wrong Number first, things would make a whole lot of sense but if you don't want to that's fine too, it's your call but I recommend reading WN before this, it IS a sequel series after all, even if it is on the kids.

Also let's move through the copyright procedures again, so basically if you try to steal my book. I will assure you will not be a happy panda and that I will secretly call upon a secret chaingang to.. *cough* *cough* Other than that I don't bite and I'm pretty harmless. Rawr.

Chapter dedicated to @novemberdreamer for making the gorgeous cover!

Anyway without further ado, let's begin!

Enjoy!

Yashiexx

+++++++++++++++

What would you call a person who was born rich, famous and had probably been everybody's favourite since the day she was first detected in an ultrasound?

Lucky I suppose. Or maybe amazing?

Eh, well not really. I definitely didn't think of myself fitting to those adjectives.

Try something like..misfit.

That sounds just about right.

So there you have my formal introduction. Meet me, the century's biggest misfit.

Adira Hamilton.

I sighed as I looked down at the tablet screen flashing with the latest news headline.

Second Hamilton Trip Adira Hamilton is finally about to break through in pitch perfect world! Will the triplet number two be as golden as the other two?

"Sure, golden my ass." I muttered. As I skimmed through the article, I felt my stomach drop as  the writer continued raving about my family throughout and how I was about to set another bench mark for them. It was funny how people predicted things and assumed how perfect I supposedly  seemed without even knowing one bit about me.

Who could blame them? My father is a billonare owner of the world's top restraunts and hotels and also a world class chef, my mother owned the country's most famous publishing house, my sister was a supermodel who had just entered Hollywood and had already delivered her debut hit movie and my brother was a famous youtuber who had risen to fame with his prank videos and now was about to start his own TV series, people worshipped him. And to make it even more complicated, we were triplets so I was kind of expected to be a runaway hit. Well, wouldn't I be a hit if I fall flat on my face and make a fool of myself? Considering I was the most clumsy and ungraceful one of the lot, that wouldn't be a surprise.

I plopped back on the couch and let out a breath.

Happy thoughts Adira, happy thoughts.

I was broken from my self- wary chain of thoughts by a loud banshee like shriek.

I rolled my eyes.

Here we go again.

I walked out and braced myself for a full on circus.