Fun and Games

Today the fam was going out to Florida for Disney World and the beach. Clara and Chloe were super excited. They each had a packed suitcase for the trip. Ali and Ashlyn were forced to share a suitcase. "I can't wait for Disney" Clara said as they were getting ready to board the plane. "Same" sqealed Chloe. They got on the plane.and took their seats. Chloe and Clara sat beside each other and decided to play Monop Deal. "They really pay attention to what we do in free time" said Ashlyn laughing. "Yea they aren't like Tobin and Alex, I hope it's not as competive as they are" sakd Ali laughing along. They plane took off and soon C&C (Chloe and Clara from now on) were playing their game. "I'm so gonna win" said Chloe as she put a card down. "No you aren't I am" replied Clara. They contiued to play and soon Clara won. "Yesss" Clara stated with pure excitement."Whatever you cheated" said Chloe. "Did not you are just mad but whatever I'm going to sleep" Clara said. They both ended up going to sleep and Ash and Ali had a serious convo. "Ash qhat if you dont make the team for the Olymics what will I do" Ali said clearly worried. "Babe I will and you are too and if I don't then you will play without me and do a hell of good job out there playong ok" Ashlyn replied holding her wife's hand. "Ok I will try not to think of it much and plus we really need to have some fun at Disney World" said Ali. They were soon sleep. In about 2 more hours they landed in Florida. "Guys wake up we are in Florida" yelled Clara. "I'm awake ok" said Ash. Ali and Chloe soon woke up and they went to baggage claim to get their bags. They got to a taxi and went to the hotel they were staying in. "I can't wait" said Chloe as they pulled in to the hotel. "Me neither and this hotel is so big I bet the swim pool is really big, and our room is awesome, and blah blah blah" Clara talked a million miles a minute. "Ok ok let me go checkmus in and you guys wait" said Ali. She went to go check in. "Hello welcome to the Disney World Resort last name" the lady at the counter said. "Krieger-Harris" said Ali. "Yes ma'am your room is 817 please enjoy and call any time you need" she said. "Ok thanks" Ali replied and smiled as she walked off. "Ok guys we are room 817 so let's go" Ali said. They got in the elevator at went to the eighth floor. "So girls what should we start with today" said Ash as they enter their room. "Oh wow this is amazing" said C&C. "I say swimming" said Chloe. "Yeah agreed" replied Clara. "Ok girls go get your stuff on OK" said Ali. "Ok" they replied. Ash and Ali were alone and that's what they really need. Ash pulled Ali into her and kissed her. Their kiss deepen but soon the girls were ready. "Ok we're ready let's go" said Chloe telling clearly seeing what happened. "Ok guy let's go" said Ali. They went down to the pool and they both jump in splashing Ashlyn and Ali. "Oh my gosh you didn't have to do that" shrieked Ali. The girls swam for about an hour and they were ready for lunch. "Hey girls wanna go down to the Bistro and have lunch" said Ali. "Yeah I'm starving" said Clara. "Why is everyone like Ash eating everything" Ali said. "Hey I don't eat that much" said Ash laughing. They walked down to the Bistro after changing their clothes and sat down to order their food. "Hey Mom can I get Mac n cheese" asked Chloe. "Yeah what do you want Clara" said Ash. "I want chicken tenders and fries" she said. "Ooo big appetite" said Ali. They got their food and ate. They went back to the room and decided to take a nap. "So girls were are going to go to dinner at this Italian restaurant OK" said Ash. "Yay OK" they said. The all took a nap for about an 1 hour and a half. Ash and Chloe we the first to wake up. "Let's go get ready OK kiddo" Ash said. "Ok" she replied. The both went to go get ready. Ash put on a black T-shirt, black jeans and black sneakers, with a black hat. She let her hair down and it was flowy. "Wow mom you look great" Chloe said. "Thanks kiddo you too" Ash replied. Chloe had on a black shirt with white jeans and her black combat boots, with a SL snapback. (St Louis Cardinals baseball snapback). Soon Ali and Clara wook up to Ash and Chloe looking at them. "Why are you looking at me" Ali asked. "Don't know you guys look peaceful sleeping" Chloe replied. "Aw you girls look great" said Ali. "Thanks Hun know go get dressed" Ash said. Ali and Clara went to go get dressed. "We are gonna look great sweetie you know better than those two" said Ali. "Yeah we are" said Clara. Clara had on a red dress and black high top converse. Ali put on some mascara for her. "Thanks Mommy I'm really glad you guys adopted I don't what I would've done" said Clara. "Welcome sweetheart we are too you are too beautiful for that" said Ali. Ali had on a red dress also with black heels and black jewelry. She put on the right amount of make up and headed out. Ashlyn and Chloe were talking when they came out. "Wow babe you look beautiful" Ash said walking to kiss her wife. "Um hello children here" said Clara. "Oh right yeah you look great too" said Ash. "All my girls look great" she said. The headed out to the restaurant. They waled in and the waitress lead them to their seats. "So girls what should we get" asked Ali. "I'm thinking this deep dish pizza" said Chloe. "Yeah we should do that" said Chloe. "Oh wow they agree on everything this is amazing" said Ash laughing. They got their pizza and ate. They got into this deep conversation on who was Going to win the finals. The Cavs or Warriors. (For me Warriors). Ash and Clara were for the Cavs and Ali and Chloe were for the Warriors. "Warriors are so going to win" Chloe said. "Yeah but you said that when we played monop deal but look who won me" Clara retorted. "Wait they are arguing" Ali said laughing. They finished dinner and headed back. C&C were really tired so they went to bed. Ash and Ali stayed up for awhile. "I love you so much" Ali said kissing Ashlyn. "I love you too and I can't wait for the rest of our lives" said Ash. They went to sleep ready for tomorrow.

Sup people long time no see. I have been super busy with soccer and I just got back from Orlando (lucky not when the shooting happened #prayfororlando) for a soccer tournament and I'm really exhausted. Good thing school is out. I hope you like this chapter!! Comment and VOTE PLZZ!! Ttyl😘😘